To see a more extensive list of the changes visit the Patch Notes page.
The Wiki and this page are still under construction so some things are not on here.
- New Skills
- Skill Reworks (mostly to create and encourage more builds)
- New End Game Dungeoneering(Mapping) System
- Melee Splash Gem: Works with Single Target Melee Splash skills. Damage equals to your default attack damage.
- No Cheating Allowed. No Maphack. No Bots. No Multiclienting (this includes not having 2 pc's for mule)
- Check the Rules
- Enigma has been changed
- The Runes used to make it has changed.
- The Teleport is now Convocation, which is a teleport with a cooldown.
- Bigger Stash
- Accounts can have up to 18 characters
- No Realm Downs
- You can have Multiple Shrines on at once.
- Being Cursed does not remove your Shrine effects.
- No Cow King, so you can't lose your ability to create cow levels.
- Move Only skill so you don't accidentally click a monster and try to melee attack it.
- High Runes drops have been increased since our server is smaller.
- Instead of the drop rate for higher runes going down exponentially, it goes down linearly.
- Beating Normal Difficulty allows you to see Nightmare and Normal Games.
- Beating Nightmare Difficulty allows you to see Hell, Nightmare, and Normal Games.
- Changes to Runewords (Under Construction)
- Changes to Uniques (Under Construction)
- Changes to Sets (Under Construction)
- New Dclone Encounter
- Global Chat Bot
- Type /chat on to subscribe to the global chat.
- Type // msghere to chat.
- If the message "joining global chat is currently disabled" appears you cant join it until a moderator opens it up. This is because spam accounts can just make new accounts and spam global so we close off chat.
You can pm a mod and ask them to open it temporarily so you can get in.
This is a friendly server. This is not Bnet. If you come to play here, try to help out your fellow PoD adventurers.
If someone is muling in a public game don't take their items.
Version 1.2 of this page. It will be updated.