To see a more extensive list of the changes visit the Patch Notes page.
The Wiki and this page are still under construction so some things are not on here.
- New Skills
- Skill Reworks (mostly to create and encourage more builds)
- New End Game Dungeoneering(Mapping) System
- Melee Splash Jewel: Works with Single Target Melee Splash skills. Damage equals to your default attack damage.
- No Cheating Allowed. No Maphack. No Bots. No Multiclienting (this includes not having 2 pc's for mule)
- Check the Rules
- Bigger Stash
- Accounts can have up to 18 characters
- No Realm Downs
- You can have Multiple Shrines on at once.
- Being Cursed does not remove your Shrine effects.
- You can kill Cow King and make new Cow Portal next game
- Move Only skill so you don't accidentally click a monster and try to melee attack it.
- Drop rates are increased, similar to an 8 player game (nodrop=0).
- Instead of the drop rate for higher runes going down exponentially, it goes down linearly.
- Beating Normal Difficulty allows you to see Nightmare and Normal Games.
- Beating Nightmare Difficulty allows you to see Hell, Nightmare, and Normal Games.
- Changes to Runewords
- Changes to Uniques
- Changes to Sets
- New Dclone Encounter
- Global Chat
/chatto see info about global chat
/chat onto subscribe to the global chat.
//to talk in chat.
- If the message "joining global chat is currently disabled" appears you cant join it until a moderator opens it up. This is because spam accounts can just make new accounts and spam global so we close off chat. You can pm a mod and ask them to open it temporarily so you can get in.
This is a friendly server. This is not Bnet. If you come to play here, try to help out your fellow PoD adventurers.
If someone is muling in a public game don't take their items.