From Path of Diablo Wiki
To see a more extensive list of the changes visit the Patch Notes page.
The Wiki and this page are still under construction so some things are not on here.
- New Skills
- Skill Reworks (mostly to create and encourage more builds)
- New End Game Dungeoneering(Mapping) System
- No Cheating Allowed. No Maphack. No Bots. No Multiclienting.
- Check the Rules
- Enigma has been changed
- The Teleport is now Warp, which is a teleport with a cooldown.
- Bigger Stash
- Accounts can have up to 18 characters
- No Realm Downs
- You can have Multiple Shrines on at once.
- Being Cursed does not remove your Shrine effects.
- No Cow King, so you can't lose your ability to create cow levels.
- Move Only skill so you don't accidentally click a monster and try to melee attack it.
- High Runes drops have been increased since our server is smaller.
- Instead of the drop rate for higher runes going down exponentially, it goes down linearly.
- Beating Normal Difficulty allows you to see Nightmare and Normal Games.
- Beating Nightmare Difficulty allows you to see Hell, Nightmare, and Normal Games.
- Changes to Runewords (Under Construction)
- Changes to Uniques (Under Construction)
- Changes to Sets (Under Construction)
- Global Chat
- Chat with other players without leaving your game.
/chatin-game for instructions.