From Path of Diablo Wiki
Revision as of 03:52, 24 January 2020 by Samso77 (removed obsolete info)
The following special items have been added to Path of Diablo, plus other important item changes not located elsewhere.
- A jewel that modifies melee attacks to deal damage in a cone-shaped area behind the targeted enemy.
- A consumable item that "corrupts" a unique/set/rare item granting it new properties, in some cases even reforging it into a totally new item.
Other Item Changes
- Arrows and Bolts can now drop magic or rare with a wide variety of mods: list of Arrow/Bolt affixes. (Aventurine #9)
- Arrows and Bolts can now be gambled at the vendors (Edenite #12)
- Significantly increased the max quantity of Arrows and Bolts, and they don't deplete when used (Obsidian #6)
- Significantly increased the max quantity of Throwing Weapons and Javelins (Obsidian #6)
- Full rejuvenation potions now heal for 70% of health and mana (down from 100%) (Aventurine #9)
- Super life potions now heal 400 (up from 320) and Greater life potions now heal for 200 (up from 180) (Aventurine #9)
- Antidote and Thawing potions no longer grant bonuses to maximum resistances (Kyanite #11)
- Maximum kick damage on boots has been set to 1.5x the minimum damage which may cause an increase or decrease in maximum kick damage depending on the original range for the boots (Serandite #14)
- Increased the durability of all weapons by 50% (Graphite #15)
- Crushing Blow has reduced effectiveness with values listed below for melee attacks (halved for ranged attacks) (Kyanite #11)
- Normal monsters = 1/4
- Players and Mercs = 1/10
- Bosses and Super Uniques = 1/8
- Prime Evils = 1/32 (Andariel, Duriel, Mephisto, Diablo, Baal, Baal Clone, Diablo Clone, Lilith, Uber Duriel, Uber Izual, Uber Baal, Uber Meph, Uber Diablo and all relic bosses)