The following changes have been made to mercenaries in Path of Diablo.
Unless otherwise noted, Mercenary auras max out at level 18.
Mercenaries hired from Normal difficulty have better stats than those hired from Nightmare or Hell.
Act 1 Rogue
- Now attacks with Fire Arrow (has been reworked).
- Now has Inner Sight (has been reworked).
- Can now equip crossbows. (bugged in current patch)
Act 2 Desert
- All 3 difficulties (Normal/Nightmare/Hell) now use the same auras:
Act 3 Iron Wolf
- Now attacks with Vengeance (their own version with reduced multipliers), no longer casts spells
- Now have Defensive Auras:
- Has an additional 15% chance of ignoring direct damage (does not apply to enemy AoE spells).
- Still cannot block despite use of shields (cannot be fixed)
Act 5 Barbarian Mercenaries