From Path of Diablo Wiki
Revision as of 03:21, 6 September 2019 by GreenDude (this wiki shows new changes not old info. dont list aura lvl progression if it is unchanged from vanilla.)
The following changes have been made to mercenaries in Path of Diablo.
Act 1 Rogue
- Now attacks with Fire Arrow (has been reworked).
- Now has Inner Sight (has been reworked).
- Can now equip crossbows.
Act 2 Desert
- All 3 difficulties (Normal/Nightmare/Hell) now use the same auras:
Act 3 Iron Wolf
- Now attacks with Vengeance (their own version with reduced multipliers), no longer casts spells
- Now have Defensive Auras:
- Has an additional 15% chance of ignoring direct damage (does not apply to enemy AoE spells).
- Still cannot block despite use of shields (cannot be fixed)
Act 5 Barbarian Mercenaries
- Mercs hired from normal has better stats than from nm/hell hired mercs