From Path of Diablo Wiki
Revision as of 16:27, 6 February 2019 by Katal7st
The following changes have been made to mercenaries in Path of Diablo.
Act 1 Rogue Mercenaries
- Attacks with the updated Fire Arrow.
- Have Inner Sight aura.
- Can now equip crossbows.
Act 2 Desert Mercenaries
- All 3 difficulties (Normal/Nightmare/Hell) now use the same auras: Offensive uses Blessed Aim, Defensive uses Defiance, Combat uses Prayer.
Act 3 Iron Wolf Mercenaries
- No longer cast spells, instead use Vengeance (their own version with reduced multipliers).
- Now have auras: Offensive uses Meditation, Defensive uses Cleansing, Combat uses Thorns.
- Have an additional 15% chance of ignoring direct damage (does not apply to enemy AoE spells).
Act 5 Barbarian Mercenaries
- Now have Might aura.
- Now always attacks with Bash (converts 70% of physical damaage to magical damage).
All mercenaries now have auras that scale as follows: