List of Loot Filters
Custom Loot Filters
How to Use
1. By default, Path of Diablo displays all item drops similarly to Vanilla Diablo II (with some minor wording changes). To limit screen clutter and help identify sought-after items dropped from monsters, some players may prefer to use a custom loot filter or even to create their own. To learn more about creating a custom loot filter, see Loot Filtration.
2. To use to a user-created custom loot filter, select the filter you want to use from the list below and copy its url to the clipboard.
3. Start the Path of Diablo launcher, select the filter field, and paste the filter url.
4. Click 'Download Filter' to apply.
5. Once in-game, enable 'Custom Loot Filter' in the Path of Diablo Settings menu.
To upload a new filter below, please ensure it is saved/encoded in UTF-8 BOM format.
NOTE: Pre-Tourmaline filters have a chance of crashing, use with caution.
|Filtergale||Darkgale||04.08.2019|| For Everyone
|KittenGale (modified Filtergale)||SwiftKitten||1.0.5||For SC chars who like Darkgale's filter
|Anirml's Filter||Anirml||02.08.2019|| For Everyone
|Pure Karma||KarmaNation||02.08.2019|| For everyone
|Simplicity||JNarical||2.x|| For casual and newer players
More Info / Reddit
|SynFilter- simple||Synial||1.3.8|| Simple version
|SynFilter- advanced||Synial||1.3.8|| Advanced version
|Smooth Filter||scroll||1.0.1|| For casual players.
|lordbean's filter||lordbean||1.4|| Intended for SSF and supports both early and late game.
Custom Sound Packs
How to Create
1. Download Audacity and set the project to 22k hertz (bottom left).
2. Export files as 16 bit .wav file.
3. Place the file in the following folder: (Diablo II directory)/Path of Diablo/data/global/sfx/Item
4. NOTE: The file must be named the exact same way as an existing (and supported) file. See Default Pack for the list of supported file names. No other audio formats or frequencies are supported.
How to Use
1. Download the sound pack you want to use from the list below and extract it to the '/data' folder within it to your Path of Diablo folder in your Diablo II directory.
2. Start the Path of Diablo launcher, enable the 'Advanced' checkbox and the '-direct' checkbox.
3. NOTE: If you wish to remove any one of the sounds, delete the corresponding file from the '/item' subfolder and it will revert back to the original sound.
|NES Zelda Pack||silent_galaxy|||
|PoEFilterSound Pack||ghost_exile||  soft version|
 loud version
|Unreal Tournament voice PoE sound pack||kriswift|||