|Skill Tab 1||Elemental Skills|
|Skill Tab 2||Shape Shifting Skills|
|Skill Tab 3||Summoning Skills|
| Amazon, Assassin, Barbarian,|
Necromancer, Paladin, Sorceress
- Base mana regeneration increased from 0.83% to 1.66% mana per second.
- Base stamina increased by +100.
The skills below have been added, removed or significantly reworked in Path of Diablo. This does not include balance changes. For a full list of numerous other changes, please see individual skills in the Skills section of this wiki.
- Flame Dash (Elemental Skills)
- Summoning Skills have been reworked to allow all minion types to be summoned concurrently to fight alongside the Druid
- Raven has been reworked to function as a build-enabling skill (Summoning Skills)
- Volcano and Molten Boulder no longer have cooldowns and now function as build-enabling skills (Elemental Skills)
- Tornado and Armageddon can now be used simultaneously (Elemental Skills)
- Fury is now uninterruptable, thus avoiding the "next hit always misses" bug in vanilla D2 bug that caused all multi-animation attacks to automatically miss when a character was placed into the hit recovery animation (Shape-Shifting Skills)
- Hurricane and Armageddon can now be cast while shapeshifted in Werewolf or Werebear form (Elemental Skills)