|Skill Tab 1||Martial Arts|
|Skill Tab 2||Shadow Disciplines|
|Skill Tab 3||Traps|
| Amazon, Barbarian, Druid,|
Necromancer, Paladin, Sorceress
- Assassins now start with two katars instead of one katar and buckler.
- Base mana regeneration increased from 0.83% to 1.66%.
- Base stamina increased by +100.
The skills below have been newly added, removed, or significantly reworked in Path of Diablo. This does not include balance changes. For a full list of numerous other changes, please see individual skills in the Skills section of this wiki.
- Emberstorm (Martial Arts Skills)
- Fists of Ice (Martial Arts Skills)
- Fists of Thunder replaces Claws of Thunder (Martial Arts Skills)
- Fists of Ember replaces Fists of Fire (Martial Arts Skills)
- Dual Strike replaces Tiger Strike (Martial Arts Skills)
- Static Strike (Martial Arts Skills)
- Dragon Claw (Martial Arts Skills)
- Cobra Strike (Martial Arts Skills)
- Phoenix Strike (Martial Arts Skills)
- Martial Arts skill tree is no longer separated into "Charge-up Skill" and "Finishing Move" and has been completely reworked
- Traps now apply "+% Lightning/Fire Skill Damage" and "-% Enemy Lightning/Fire Resistance" from items/jewels.
- Blade Shield has been reworked to function as a build-defining skill (Traps)
- Wake of Inferno has been reworked to fire in a more effective formation (Traps)
- Blades of Ice has been reworked to function as a build-defining skill (Martial Arts Skills)