- Base mana regeneration increased from 0.83% to 1.66% mana per second.
- Based stamina increased by +100.
- Attack rating has been increased from +5 to +10 points per level.
- Life has been increased from +2 to +2.5 points per level.
The skills below have been newly added, removed, or significantly reworked in Path of Diablo. This does not include balance changes. For a full list of numerous other changes, please see individual skills in the Skills section of this wiki.
- Slow Missiles (Passive and Magic Skills)
- Bow and Crossbow Skills no longer consume arrows/bolts and have been indirectly buffed as magic and rare arrows/bolts now spawn with various affixes
- Javelin and Spear Skills lightning-based skills now have fewer (but equally effective) synergies to reduce skill investment and promote hybrid builds
- Fend and Strafe are no longer bugged due to changes to Dodge, Evade, and Avoid skills (see below)
- Dodge, Avoid, and Evade animations removed, thus avoiding the "next hit always misses" bug from Vanilla D2 that caused all multi-animation attacks to automatically miss once any of these abilities were triggered (Passive and Magic Skills)
- Inner Sight is now a passive skill (Passive and Magic Skills)
- Decoy and Valkyrie have been reworked (Passive and Magic Skills)
- Immolation Arrow cooldown has been removed (Bow and Crossbow Skills)