Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

wrrooof


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
92 Barbarian




GEAR BONUSES
  • +6% Magic Find
  • +36% Extra Gold
  • +25% Faster Casting Rate
  • +34% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +15% Increased Attack Speed
  • +15% Crushing Blow
  • +10% Open Wounds
  • +15% Deadly Strike
  • +13% Damage Reduction
 
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 54
Durability: 34/24
Item Level: 94
Corrupted +30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +197% Enhanced Defense +7 to Dexterity +20 Maximum Stamina Requirements -25%
Fortitude
Archon Plate
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 509
Durability: 60/60
Item Level: 86
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +264% Enhanced Damage +200% Enhanced Defense +138 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +25 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Socketed (4)
Wolfhowl
Fury Visor

Defense: 151
Durability: 35/35
Item Level: 86
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +2 to Warcries (Barbarian Only) +15% Increased Attack Speed +73% Enhanced Damage +5 to Wearwolf +4 to Shape Shifting +4 to Feral Rage +135% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength +12 to Dexterity +9 to Vitality 6% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 15 Summon Fenris (18/18 Charges) Socketed (3)
Metalgrid
Amulet

Item Level: 89
Corrupted +449 to Attack Rating +305 Defense All Resistances +31 Level 12 Iron Maiden (20/20 Charges) Level 22 IronGolem (11/11 Charges)
Soul Drainer
Vambraces

Defense: 68
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 89
+6% Piercing Attack 7% Mana stolen per hit 7% Life stolen per hit -50 to Monster Defense Per Hit +103% Enhanced Defense +7 to Dexterity Level 8 Weaken (34/34 Charges)
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 89
Corrupted +193 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +19 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 86
Corrupted +237 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +19 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Mithril Coil

Defense: 66
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 88
+10% Faster Hit Recovery +134% Enhanced Defense +40 to Vitality Replenish Life +10 +100 Maximum Stamina Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 13%
Mang Song's Lesson
Archon Staff

Damage: 83 to 99
Durability: 39/39
Item Level: 91
Corrupted +5 to All Skills +30% Faster Cast Rate -7% to Enemy Cold Resistance -13% to Enemy Lightning Resistance -14% to Enemy Fire Resistance Regenerate Mana 10% Socketed (1)
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 86
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +333 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +310 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -21% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +13 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Stormshield
Monarch

'UmUmUmShael'
Defense: 145
Chance to Block: 72%
Durability: 70/86
Item Level: 89
Corrupted Indestructible +55% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +345 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +126% Lightning Resist +91% Fire Resist +66% Poison Resist +66% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 200Mana
  • 3039Life

  • Strength158
  • Dexterity168
  • Vitality371
  • Energy10

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance112%
  • Cold Resistance101%
  • Lightning Resistance110%
  • Poison Resistance112%




1,726,672Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSDouble Swing1 Cleave1 MASTERIESEdged Weapon Mastery20 Increased Stamina1 Iron Skin16 Increased Speed1 Natural Resistance1 Puncture1 WARCRIESHowl1 Shout20 Battle Orders20 Battle Command20


INFO

Gulzar


89 Desert Mercenary
Fortitude
Lacquered Plate
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 804
Durability: 28/28
Item Level: 88
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +286% Enhanced Damage +200% Enhanced Defense +138 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +28 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)
Vampire Gaze
Bone Visage

Defense: 154
Durability: 40/40
Item Level: 89
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +15% Increased Attack Speed Adds 6-22 cold damage 6% Mana stolen per hit 8% Life stolen per hit +100% Enhanced Defense +6 to Energy 15% Slower Stamina Drain Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 17% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 14 Socketed (1)
The Reaper's Toll
Thresher

'ShaelShaelShaelAmn'
Damage: 38 to 449
Durability: 80/98
Item Level: 86
Corrupted 33% Chance to cast level 1 Decrepify on striking +60% Increased Attack Speed +219% Enhanced Damage Ignore Target's Defense Adds 4-44 cold damage 21% Life stolen per hit 33% Deadly Strike Requirements -25% Socketed (4)