Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Patriarch

stormpaladin


EXPANSION LADDER
94 Paladin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +70% Magic Find
  • +10% Faster Casting Rate
  • +22% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +90% Increased Attack Speed
  • +15% Crushing Blow
  • +35% Open Wounds
  • +50% Deadly Strike
  • +24% Damage Reduction
 
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 82
Corrupted +10% Faster Cast Rate +188 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +20 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Dracul's Grasp
Vampirebone Gloves

Defense: 66
Durability: 13/14
Item Level: 89
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 10 Life Tap on striking +10% Increased Attack Speed 8% Life stolen per hit 25% Chance of Open Wounds +101% Enhanced Defense +14 to Strength +8 Life after each Kill
Harlequin Crest
Shako

'UmUm'
Defense: 107
Durability: 9/12
Item Level: 85
Corrupted +2 to All Skills +2 to all Attributes +141 to Life (Based on Character Level) +141 to Mana (Based on Character Level) All Resistances +30 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 10% 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (2)
Guardian Angel
Hellforge Plate

Defense: 446
Durability: 54/60
Item Level: 89
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +1 to Paladin Skill Levels +60% Increased Attack Speed +30% Faster Block Rate 20% Increased Chance of Blocking +7 to Maximum Damage +235 to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level) +193% Enhanced Defense +7% to Maximum Poison Resist +7% to Maximum Cold Resist +7% to Maximum Lightning Resist +7% to Maximum Fire Resist All Resistances +14 +4 to Light Radius Socketed (4)
Highlord's Wrath
Amulet

Item Level: 86
Corrupted +2 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed Adds 1-30 Lightning damage 35% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) Lightning Resist +35% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Mithril Coil

Defense: 66
Durability: 14/16
Item Level: 86
Corrupted +10% Faster Hit Recovery +101% Enhanced Defense +37 to Vitality Replenish Life +12 +100 Maximum Stamina Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 14%
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 54
Durability: 31/24
Item Level: 86
Corrupted +30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +179% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina Requirements -25%
Wisp Projector
Ring

Item Level: 88
+4% Faster Run/Walk Lightning Absorb 11% 20% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 9 Heart of Wolverine (17/17 Charges)
Heart of the Oak
Flail
'KoVexPulThul'
Damage: 1 to 24
Durability: 45/45
Item Level: 81
+3 to All Skills +40% Faster Cast Rate +75% Damage to Demons +100 to Attack Rating against Demons +3 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +10 to Dexterity Increase Maximum Life 7% Replenish Life +20 Increase Maximum Mana 15% All Resistances +37 Socketed (4)
Medusa's Gaze
Aegis

Defense: 162
Chance to Block: 54%
Durability: 92/92
Item Level: 91
+2 to Cold Skills -10% to Enemy Cold Resistance +3 to Shiver Armor +198% Enhanced Defense +5% to Maximum Cold Resist Cold Resist +52% Requirements -50%
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 89
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +340 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +317 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -23% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +10 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Herald of Zakarum
Gilded Shield

'UmUm'
Defense: 169
Chance to Block: 75%
Durability: 44/50
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only) +2 to Paladin Skill Levels +30% Faster Block Rate 30% Increased Chance of Blocking 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +195% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality All Resistances +94 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 34 Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 264Mana
  • 1881Life

  • Strength176
  • Dexterity114
  • Vitality367
  • Energy15

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance116%
  • Cold Resistance126%
  • Lightning Resistance145%
  • Poison Resistance124%




399,570Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSSacrifice1 Smite1 Holy Bolt1 Zeal20 Charge1 Blessed Hammer1 Holy Shield12 OFFENSIVE AURASMight1 Holy Fire1 Holy Freeze1 Holy Shock20 DEFENSIVE AURASPrayer1 Defiance1 Cleansing1 Resist Lightning20 Vigor1 Redemption1 Salvation20


INFO
  • Account* kisswoo
  • Last Login2020/09/30

Neeraj


53 Desert Mercenary
Andariel's Visage
Demonhead

'Ral'
Defense: 155
Durability: 16/20
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 15% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova when struck +2 to All Skills +35% Increased Attack Speed 10% Life stolen per hit +101% Enhanced Defense +29 to Strength +10% to Maximum Poison Resist Fire Resist 0% Poison Resist +70% Level 3 Venom (20/20 Charges) Socketed (2)
Duress
Hellforge Plate
'ShaelUmThul'
Defense: 724
Durability: 31/31
Item Level: 88
+40% Faster Hit Recovery +14% Enhanced Damage Adds 37-133 cold damage 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 33% Chance of Open Wounds +185% Enhanced Defense -20% Slower Stamina Drain Lightning Resist +15% Fire Resist +15% Poison Resist +15% Cold Resist +45% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)
Infinity
Thresher
'BerMalBerIst'
Damage: 46 to 550
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 88
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Run/Walk +161% Enhanced Damage -45% to Enemy Lightning Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow Prevent Monster Heal +47 to Vitality (Based on Character Level) 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)