Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

padlaizys


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
96 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +96% Magic Find
  • +30% Faster Casting Rate
  • +50% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +23% Damage Reduction
 
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

'UmUm'
Defense: 99
Durability: 8/20
Item Level: 88
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery +4 to Minimum Damage 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +170% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Energy Cold Resist +60% Lightning Resist +83% Fire Resist +60% Poison Resist +60% +5 to Mana after each Kill Socketed (3)
Aldur's Advance
Battle Boots

Defense: 45
Item Level: 90
Corrupted Indestructible +40% Faster Run/Walk +50 to Life +180 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 32% Fire Resist +49% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
Ring

Item Level: 85
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +10% Faster Cast Rate 5% Life stolen per hit +48 to Life (Based on Character Level) +50 Maximum Stamina
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 87
Corrupted +223 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +18 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 39
Durability: 11/16
Item Level: 91
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +30% +10 Life Gained on Ranged Hit +9 Life Gained on Melee Hit
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Mithril Coil

Defense: 66
Durability: 9/16
Item Level: 81
+10% Faster Hit Recovery +92% Enhanced Defense +33 to Vitality Replenish Life +12 +120 Maximum Stamina Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 15%
Enigma
Dusk Shroud
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 468
Durability: 4/20
Item Level: 89
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +15% Enhanced Defense +763 Defense +72 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 96% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Socketed (3)
Communal amulet of Energy
Amulet

Item Level: 93
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +3 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +3 to Energy
Heart of the Oak
Flail
'KoVexPulThul'
Damage: 1 to 24
Durability: 45/45
Item Level: 81
+3 to All Skills +40% Faster Cast Rate +75% Damage to Demons +100 to Attack Rating against Demons +3 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +10 to Dexterity Increase Maximum Life 8% Replenish Life +20 Increase Maximum Mana 15% All Resistances +40 Socketed (4)
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 214
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 44/44
Item Level: 81
+2 to All Skills +34% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +107 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +8 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 81
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +348 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +324 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -20% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +10 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Stormshield
Monarch

Defense: 140
Chance to Block: 67%
Item Level: 93
Corrupted 100% Chance to cast level 23 Venom when you Level-Up 300% Chance to cast level 51 Poison Nova when you Die Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +146 posion damage over 2 seconds -16% to Enemy Poison Resistance +19% Increased Poison Damage +360 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +60% Lightning Resist +25% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 562Mana
  • 6330Life

  • Strength151
  • Dexterity198
  • Vitality382
  • Energy44

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance184%
  • Cold Resistance154%
  • Lightning Resistance157%
  • Poison Resistance178%




661,505Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Poison Creeper20 Oak Sage20 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf20 Summon Grizzly1 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf1 Lycanthropy20 Feral Rage1 Rabies20 Fury1 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO
  • Account* PYP
  • Last Login2019/07/18

Ip


71 Barbarian
Treachery
Kraken Shell
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 655
Durability: 25/25
Item Level: 81
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask

Defense: 84
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 88
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +15% Increased Attack Speed 10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +60 to Life +30 to Mana All Resistances +15 +10 Life Gained on Ranged Hit +14 Life Gained on Melee Hit Socketed (1)
Lawbringer
Legend Sword
'AmnLemKo'
Damage: 75 to 141
Durability: 34/34
Item Level: 81
20% Chance to cast level 7 Decrepify on striking Level 16 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped -50% Target Defense Adds 150-210 Fire damage Adds 130-180 cold damage 7% Life stolen per hit Slain Monsters Rest in Peace +249 Defense vs. Missile +10 to Dexterity 75% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)