Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Patriarch

micky-poz


EXPANSION LADDER
97 Barbarian




GEAR BONUSES
  • +25% Faster Casting Rate
  • +35% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +50% Increased Attack Speed
  • +15% Crushing Blow
  • +35% Open Wounds
  • +51% Deadly Strike
  • +13% Damage Reduction
 
Highlord's Wrath
Amulet

Item Level: 88
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed Adds 1-30 Lightning damage 36% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) Lightning Resist +35% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 80
Corrupted +225 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +18 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
GhoulRI Spiral
Ring

Item Level: 90
Corrupted +97 to Attack Rating 8% Life stolen per hit +2 to Strength +7 to Energy +20 to Life All Resistances +9
String of Ears
Demonhide Sash

Defense: 35
Durability: 21/12
Item Level: 58
Corrupted 8% Life stolen per hit +156% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 13% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 10
Dracul's Grasp
Vampirebone Gloves

Defense: 66
Durability: 12/14
Item Level: 88
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 10 Life Tap on striking 9% Life stolen per hit 25% Chance of Open Wounds +95% Enhanced Defense +12 to Strength +7 Life after each Kill
Fortitude
Archon Plate
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 525
Durability: 65/60
Item Level: 88
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +280% Enhanced Damage +214% Enhanced Defense +145 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +30 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Increase Maximum Durability 11% Socketed (4)
Arreat's Face
Slayer Guard

Defense: 121
Durability: 40/55
Item Level: 85
Corrupted +2 to Combat Skills (Barbarian Only) +2 to Barbarian Skill Levels +30% Increased Attack Speed +30% Faster Hit Recovery +3 to Maximum Damage 20% Bonus to Attack Rating 6% Life stolen per hit +192% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Dexterity All Resistances +30 Socketed (2)
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 54
Durability: 14/24
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +172% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina Requirements -25%
Heart of the Oak
Flail
'KoVexPulThul'
Damage: 1 to 24
Durability: 51/45
Item Level: 81
+3 to All Skills +40% Faster Cast Rate +75% Damage to Demons +100 to Attack Rating against Demons +3 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +10 to Dexterity Increase Maximum Life 8% Replenish Life +20 Increase Maximum Mana 15% All Resistances +40 Increase Maximum Durability 15% Requirements -9% Socketed (4)
Heart of the Oak
Flail
'KoVexPulThul'
Damage: 1 to 25
Durability: 50/45
Item Level: 81
+3 to All Skills +40% Faster Cast Rate +7% Enhanced Damage +75% Damage to Demons +100 to Attack Rating against Demons +3 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +10 to Dexterity Increase Maximum Life 7% Replenish Life +20 Increase Maximum Mana 15% All Resistances +35 Increase Maximum Durability 12% Socketed (4)
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 88
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +351 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +327 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -24% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +13 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Kingslayer
Phase Blade
'MalUmGulFal'
Damage: 107 to 121
Item Level: 87
+30% Increased Attack Speed +248% Enhanced Damage -25% Target Defense 20% Bonus to Attack Rating 33% Chance of Crushing Blow 50% Chance of Open Wounds Prevent Monster Heal +1 to Vengeance +10 to Strength 40% Extra Gold from Monsters Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 82Mana
  • 2014Life

  • Strength245
  • Dexterity144
  • Vitality243
  • Energy17

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance144%
  • Cold Resistance126%
  • Lightning Resistance161%
  • Poison Resistance126%




1,339,854Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSBash1 Leap1 Double Swing20 Stun1 Concentrate7 Frenzy20 Whirlwind1 Cleave1 MASTERIESEdged Weapon Mastery20 Pulverize1 Increased Stamina1 Iron Skin1 Increased Speed1 Natural Resistance1 Puncture1 Counter Attack1 WARCRIESHowl1 Taunt1 Shout20 Battle Cry1 Battle Orders4 Battle Command1


INFO
  • Account* positive
  • Last Login2022/01/28

Kasim


54 Desert Mercenary
Vampire Gaze
Grim Helm

'ShaelShael'
Defense: 126
Durability: 30/40
Item Level: 86
Corrupted +40% Faster Hit Recovery Adds 6-22 cold damage 6% Mana stolen per hit 7% Life stolen per hit +100% Enhanced Defense 15% Slower Stamina Drain Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 16% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 14 Socketed (2)
Stealth
Mage Plate
'TalEth'
Defense: 239
Durability: 50/60
Item Level: 88
+25% Faster Run/Walk +25% Faster Cast Rate +25% Faster Hit Recovery +6 to Dexterity Regenerate Mana 15% +15 Maximum Stamina Poison Resist +30% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 3 Socketed (2)
The Reaper's Toll
Thresher

Damage: 37 to 442
Durability: 71/98
Item Level: 91
Corrupted 33% Chance to cast level 1 Decrepify on striking +214% Enhanced Damage Ignore Target's Defense Adds 4-44 cold damage 15% Life stolen per hit 33% Deadly Strike Requirements -25%