Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

mest


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
91 paladin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +131% Magic Find
  • +60% Increased Attack Speed
  • +25% Open Wounds
 
Dracul's Grasp
Vampirebone Gloves

Defense: 137
Durability: 13 / 14
Item Level: 88
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 10 Life Tap on striking 9% Life stolen per hit 25% Chance of Open Wounds +108% Enhanced Defense +13 to Strength +7 Life after each Kill
Fortuitous Ring of Fortune
Item Level: 64
Corrupted 35% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Lightsabre (3)
Phase Blade

Damage: 96 to 127
Item Level: 94
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning on attack Melee attacks deal splash damage +60% Increased Attack Speed +178% Enhanced Damage Adds 10-30 damage Ignore Target's Defense Adds 60-120 magic damage Adds 1-200 lightning damage 5% Mana stolen per hit Lightning Absorb 25% 8% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +7 to Light Radius
ATTRIBUTES
  • 150Mana
  • 1282Life

  • Strength90
  • Dexterity119
  • Vitality339
  • Energy15

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance30%
  • Cold Resistance57%
  • Lightning Resistance30%
  • Poison Resistance30%




0Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
DEFENSIVE AURAS1 20 20 OFFENSIVE AURAS1 1 1 1 1
20 COMBAT SKILLS1 1 1 11 1
1 20


INFO
  • Account*unknown
  • Last Login2018/05/26

Devak


91 Ironwolf
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest (2)
Death Mask

Defense: 106
Durability: 14 / 20
Item Level: 88
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +14% Enhanced Damage +37 to Attack Rating Adds 9-28 fire damage 10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +9 to Dexterity +60 to Life +30 to Mana Cold Resist +15% Lightning Resist +22% Fire Resist +15% Poison Resist +15%
Lawbringer Conquest Sword (3)
''AmnLemKo''
Damage: 55 to 79
Durability: 17 / 17
Item Level: 81
20% Chance to cast level 7 Decrepify on striking Level 18 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped -50% Target Defense Adds 150-210 fire damage Adds 130-180 cold damage 7% Life stolen per hit Slain Monsters Rest in Peace +216 Defense vs. Missile +10 to Dexterity 75% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)
Steelclash
Kite Shield

Defense: 53
Durability: 17 / 47
Item Level: 60
+1 to Paladin Skill Levels +20% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +75% Enhanced Defense +20 Defense All Resistances +15 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 3 +3 to Light Radius