Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

jumi_par


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
90 Paladin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +13% Magic Find
  • +10% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +25% Open Wounds
  • +10% Damage Reduction
 
Dracul's Grasp
Vampirebone Gloves

Defense: 66
Durability: 13/14
Item Level: 85
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 10 Life Tap on striking 8% Life stolen per hit 25% Chance of Open Wounds +92% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength +5 Life after each Kill
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Mithril Coil

Defense: 66
Durability: 15/16
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +10% Faster Hit Recovery +110% Enhanced Defense +32 to Vitality Replenish Life +10 +104 Maximum Stamina +2% to Maximum Poison Resist Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 10%
Manald Heal
Ring

Item Level: 59
6% Mana stolen per hit +20 to Life Replenish Life +6 Regenerate Mana 20%
Stormlash
Scourge

'Shael'
Damage: 11 to 313
Durability: 53/98
Item Level: 91
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 15% Chance to cast level 10 Static Field on striking 20% Chance to cast level 18 Tornado on striking +65% Increased Attack Speed +292% Enhanced Damage Adds 1-473 Lightning damage 3% Mana stolen per hit 4% Life stolen per hit 33% Chance of Crushing Blow +5 Lightning Absorb Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 30 Socketed (3)
Alma Negra
Sacred Rondache

Defense: 165
Chance to Block: 75%
Durability: 68/68
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +2 to Paladin Skill Levels +30% Faster Block Rate 20% Increased Chance of Blocking +71% Enhanced Damage 72% Bonus to Attack Rating +196% Enhanced Defense Poison Resist +40% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 5 29% Reduced Skill Cooldown Socketed (1)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 148Mana
  • 1288Life

  • Strength68
  • Dexterity157
  • Vitality337
  • Energy15

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance41%
  • Cold Resistance30%
  • Lightning Resistance30%
  • Poison Resistance41%




383,436Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSSmite20 Holy Bolt1 Charge20 Blessed Hammer1 Holy Shield20 Dashing Strike20 OFFENSIVE AURASDEFENSIVE AURASSalvation19


INFO
  • Account* jumi-01
  • Last Login2022/01/28

Thadar


80 Eastern Sorceror