Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Matriach

jigglyfruit


EXPANSION LADDER
95 Assassin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +53% Magic Find
  • +149% Extra Gold
  • +25% Faster Casting Rate
  • +89% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +20% Increased Attack Speed
  • +35% Crushing Blow
  • +50% Deadly Strike
  • +21% Damage Reduction
 
Guillaume's Face
Winged Helm

'ShaelUmUm'
Defense: 99
Durability: 34/40
Item Level: 82
Corrupted +50% Faster Hit Recovery 35% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike +120% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength All Resistances +30 Socketed (3)
Highlord's Wrath
Amulet

Item Level: 81
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed Adds 1-30 Lightning damage 35% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) Lightning Resist +35% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
Fortitude
Archon Plate
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 485
Durability: 54/60
Item Level: 90
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +200% Enhanced Defense +130 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +27 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Socketed (4)
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 75
Corrupted +231 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +20 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 6% Cannot Be Frozen
Wisp Projector
Ring

Item Level: 90
Corrupted Lifted Spirit Aura When Equipped +5% Faster Run/Walk Lightning Absorb 8% 14% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 9 Heart of Wolverine (17/17 Charges)
String of Ears
Demonhide Sash

Defense: 35
Durability: 20/12
Item Level: 87
Corrupted 8% Life stolen per hit +166% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 15% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 14
Natalya's Soul
Mesh Boots

Defense: 38
Durability: 62/16
Item Level: 94
Corrupted +40% Faster Run/Walk +83 Defense Heal Stamina Plus +23% (Based on Character Level) Cold Resist +30% Lightning Resist +27% Fire Resist +10% Poison Resist +10%
Dracul's Grasp
Vampirebone Gloves

Defense: 66
Durability: 13/14
Item Level: 89
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 10 Life Tap on striking 7% Life stolen per hit 25% Chance of Open Wounds +122 to Wounds Bleed Damage Per Second +107% Enhanced Defense +13 to Strength +9 Life after each Kill
Plague
Wrist Sword
'ChamFalUm'
Damage: 34 to 45
Durability: 84/84
Item Level: 89
20% Chance to cast level 12 Lower Resist when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova on striking Level 13 Cleansing Aura When Equipped +1 to All Skills +303% Damage to Demons -23% to Enemy Poison Resistance 35% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) 25% Chance of Open Wounds +1 to Inferno Sentry (Assassin Only) +1 to Mind Blast (Assassin Only) +3 to Blade Shield (Assassin Only) Freezes target +3 +10 to Strength Socketed (3)
Witch-hunter's Greater Talons
Greater Talons

Damage: 21 to 35
Durability: 104/104
Item Level: 88
+2 to Assassin Skill Levels +3 to Blade Shield (Assassin Only)
Cruel Scratch
Battle Cestus

Damage: 113 to 131
Durability: 72/108
Item Level: 86
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +55% Increased Attack Speed +214% Enhanced Damage Ignore Target's Defense +62 to Attack Rating 10% Chance of Crushing Blow +2 to Frost Blades (Assassin Only) Level 3 Zeal (27/27 Charges) Socketed (1)
Phoenix
Monarch
'VexVexLoJah'
Defense: 149
Chance to Block: 47%
Durability: 87/86
Item Level: 85
100% Chance to cast level 40 Firestorm when you Level-Up 40% Chance to cast level 22 Fire Ball on striking Level 10 Redemption Aura When Equipped +383% Enhanced Damage -28% to Enemy Fire Resistance +15% Enhanced Defense +399 Defense vs. Missile +50 to Life +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist +10% to Maximum Fire Resist +17 Fire Absorb Increase Maximum Durability 11% Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 268Mana
  • 1376Life

  • Strength183
  • Dexterity201
  • Vitality225
  • Energy25

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance179%
  • Cold Resistance205%
  • Lightning Resistance215%
  • Poison Resistance144%




180,185Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
TRAPSFire Blast1 Blade Throw1 Wake of Fire1 Blade Fury1 Blade Shield20 SHADOW DISCIPLINESClaw Mastery20 Burst of Speed20 Fade1 Venom19 MARTIAL ARTSDual Strike1 Fists of Ice1 Blades of Ice20


INFO
  • Account* cdoozy7
  • Last Login2020/07/13

Alhizeer


92 Desert Mercenary
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask

Defense: 59
Durability: 19/20
Item Level: 88
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +45% Increased Attack Speed 10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +60 to Life +39 to Mana All Resistances +15 Socketed (3)
Guardian Angel
Templar Coat

Defense: 275
Durability: 30/60
Item Level: 92
Corrupted +1 to Paladin Skill Levels +30% Faster Block Rate 20% Increased Chance of Blocking +69% Enhanced Damage +9 to Maximum Damage +237 to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level) +187% Enhanced Defense +7% to Maximum Poison Resist +7% to Maximum Cold Resist +7% to Maximum Lightning Resist +7% to Maximum Fire Resist All Resistances +17 +4 to Light Radius Socketed (3)
Pride
Giant Thresher
'ChamSurIoLo'
Damage: 60 to 171
Durability: 42/42
Item Level: 87
25% Chance to cast level 17 Fire Wall when struck Level 16 Concentration Aura When Equipped 295% Bonus to Attack Rating +95% Damage to Demons (Based on Character Level) Adds 50-280 Lightning damage 20% Deadly Strike Hit Blinds Target +1 Freezes target +3 +10 to Vitality Replenish Life +8 178% Extra Gold from Monsters (Based on Character Level) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)