Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Patriarch

han_swolo


EXPANSION LADDER
91 Barbarian




GEAR BONUSES
  • +41% Magic Find
  • +93% Extra Gold
  • +42% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +35% Increased Attack Speed
  • +17% Damage Reduction
 
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 79
Corrupted +186 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +16 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 5% Cannot Be Frozen
Order Knot
Ring

Item Level: 88
+117 to Attack Rating 6% Mana stolen per hit +2 to Dexterity All Resistances +9 Poison Length Reduced by 25%
String of Ears
Demonhide Sash

Defense: 35
Durability: 19/12
Item Level: 82
Corrupted 6% Life stolen per hit +162% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 12% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 15
Aldur's Advance
Battle Boots

Defense: 45
Item Level: 81
Corrupted Indestructible +40% Faster Run/Walk +50 to Life +180 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 32% Fire Resist +40% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit
Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts

Defense: 57
Durability: 9/12
Item Level: 86
Corrupted 10% Chance to cast level 3 Holy Bolt on striking +20% Increased Attack Speed +243% Damage to Demons +25 Defense Fire Resist +50%
Saracen's Chance
Amulet

Item Level: 88
10% Chance to cast level 2 Iron Maiden when struck +12 to all Attributes All Resistances +21
Arreat's Face
Slayer Guard

Defense: 121
Durability: 52/55
Item Level: 86
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +2 to Masteries (Barbarian Only) +2 to Barbarian Skill Levels +15% Increased Attack Speed +30% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating 6% Life stolen per hit +182% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Dexterity All Resistances +30 Socketed (1)
Duriel's Shell
Cuirass

Defense: 203
Durability: 145/50
Item Level: 94
+170% Enhanced Defense +113 Defense (Based on Character Level) +15 to Strength +91 to Life (Based on Character Level) Cold Resist +50% Lightning Resist +20% Fire Resist +20% Poison Resist +20% Cannot Be Frozen
Echoing Throwing Spear
Throwing Spear

Throw Damage: 12 to 30
Damage: 5 to 15
Durability: 6/6
Item Level: 82
+3 to Warcries (Barbarian Only)
Echoing Throwing Spear
Throwing Spear

Throw Damage: 12 to 30
Damage: 5 to 15
Durability: 6/6
Item Level: 80
+3 to Warcries (Barbarian Only)
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 85
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +398 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +364 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -23% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +15 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 85
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +35% Increased Attack Speed +398 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +364 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -25% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +12 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 210Mana
  • 2753Life

  • Strength156
  • Dexterity154
  • Vitality322
  • Energy11

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance200%
  • Cold Resistance151%
  • Lightning Resistance130%
  • Poison Resistance123%




281,778Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSConcentrate15 Frenzy20 Cleave20 MASTERIESOne Handed Weapon Mastery20 Increased Stamina1 Iron Skin1 Increased Speed1 Natural Resistance1 WARCRIESHowl1 Shout1 Battle Orders20 Battle Command1


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2019/06/19

Fazel


88 Desert Mercenary
Shaftstop
Mesh Armor

Defense: 214
Durability: 44/45
Item Level: 88
+199% Enhanced Defense +250 Defense vs. Missile +60 to Life Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30%
Vampire Gaze
Grim Helm

Defense: 126
Durability: 33/40
Item Level: 85
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage Adds 6-22 cold damage 8% Mana stolen per hit 6% Life stolen per hit +100% Enhanced Defense +11 to Life 15% Slower Stamina Drain Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 18% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 12 Socketed (1)