Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Matriach

gefileerde


EXPANSION
91 Assassin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +34% Magic Find
  • +156% Extra Gold
  • +25% Faster Casting Rate
  • +38% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +20% Increased Attack Speed
  • +50% Crushing Blow
  • +10% Open Wounds
  • +30% Deadly Strike
  • +12% Damage Reduction
 
Guillaume's Face
Winged Helm

'UmUmUm'
Defense: 99
Durability: 8/40
Item Level: 74
Corrupted +30% Faster Hit Recovery 35% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike +120% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength All Resistances +45 Socketed (3)
String of Ears
Demonhide Sash

Defense: 35
Durability: 15/12
Item Level: 41
Corrupted 8% Life stolen per hit +177% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 12% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 11
Carrion Wind
Ring

Item Level: 94
10% Chance to cast level 10 Poison Nova when struck 8% Chance to cast level 13 Twister on striking 8% Life stolen per hit +131 Defense vs. Missile Poison Resist +55% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit Level 21 Plague Poppy (7/15 Charges)
Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts

Defense: 58
Durability: 5/12
Item Level: 87
Corrupted 10% Chance to cast level 3 Holy Bolt on striking +20% Increased Attack Speed +242% Damage to Demons +25 Defense Fire Resist +50% +8 Life Gained on Ranged Hit +8 Life Gained on Melee Hit
Atma's Scarab
Amulet

Item Level: 90
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 2 Amplify Damage on striking 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +40 posion damage over 4 seconds Poison Resist +75% Attacker Takes Damage of 5 +3 to Light Radius
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 54
Durability: 30/24
Item Level: 85
Corrupted +30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +170% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina Requirements -25%
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 89
Corrupted +239 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +20 to Dexterity +15 to Life +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Fortitude
Scarab Husk
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 475
Durability: 9/28
Item Level: 81
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +213% Enhanced Defense +91 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +30 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Socketed (4)
Obedience
Thresher
'HelKoThulEthFal'
Damage: 57 to 679
Durability: 79/98
Item Level: 85
30% Chance to cast level 21 Enflame when you Kill an Enemy +40% Faster Hit Recovery +382% Enhanced Damage -25% Target Defense +3 cold damage -25% to Enemy Fire Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow +257 Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Dexterity All Resistances +28 Requirements -20% Socketed (5)
Chaos
Suwayyah
'FalOhmUm'
Damage: 175 to 234
Durability: 66/72
Item Level: 81
9% Chance to cast level 11 Frozen Orb on striking 11% Chance to cast level 9 Charged Bolt on striking +35% Increased Attack Speed +351% Enhanced Damage +1 to Attack Rating Adds 216-471 Magic damage 25% Chance of Open Wounds +1 to Frost Blades (Assassin Only) +1 to Zeal +10 to Strength Socketed (3)
Stormshield
Monarch

Defense: 136
Chance to Block: 72%
Item Level: 94
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage Indestructible +15% Increased Attack Speed +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +39% Enhanced Damage +341 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +98% Lightning Resist +63% Fire Resist +38% Poison Resist +38% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 200Mana
  • 1315Life

  • Strength146
  • Dexterity119
  • Vitality295
  • Energy25

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance181%
  • Cold Resistance123%
  • Lightning Resistance142%
  • Poison Resistance238%




5,653Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
TRAPSFire Blast1 Blade Throw1 Wake of Fire1 Blade Fury1 Blade Shield20 SHADOW DISCIPLINESClaw Mastery20 Burst of Speed20 Fade10 Venom20 MARTIAL ARTSDragon Talon1 Dual Strike1 Fists of Ice1 Blades of Ice1 Dragon Flight1


INFO

Wulfgar


65 Barbarian