Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

fwbly


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
90 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +383% Magic Find
  • +291% Extra Gold
 
Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth
Mesh Belt

Defense: 38
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 85
+20 to Dexterity +30 to Mana 37% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 14% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Requirements -20%
Scintillating Ring of Fortune
Ring

Item Level: 81
Corrupted +10% Faster Run/Walk All Resistances +12 23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 46/18
Item Level: 81
+25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +184% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 9 37% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Blood Loop
Ring

Item Level: 81
+28 to Attack Rating +4 to Dexterity All Resistances +10 Half Freeze Duration 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Chance Guards
Chain Gloves

Defense: 10
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 76
+25 to Attack Rating +24% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense 200% Extra Gold from Monsters 39% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +2 to Light Radius
Breath of the Dying
Berserker Axe
'VexHelElEldZodEth'
Damage: 169 to 499
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 86
50% Chance to cast level 20 Poison Nova when you Kill an Enemy +60% Increased Attack Speed +371% Enhanced Damage -25% Target Defense +50 to Attack Rating +200% Damage to Undead +50 to Attack Rating against Undead 7% Mana stolen per hit 13% Life stolen per hit Prevent Monster Heal +30 to all Attributes +1 to Light Radius Requirements -20% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (6)
Death Rock
Grim Shield

Defense: 151
Chance to Block: 40%
Durability: 70/70
Item Level: 84
Corrupted +40% Enhanced Defense +4 to Strength Poison Length Reduced by 25% Requirements -20%
Lightsabre
Phase Blade

'ShaelShaelShael'
Damage: 91 to 92
Item Level: 89
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 5% Chance to cast level 18 Chain Lightning on attack +95% Increased Attack Speed +164% Enhanced Damage Adds 10-30 damage Ignore Target's Defense Adds 60-120 Magic damage Adds 1-200 Lightning damage 7% Mana stolen per hit Lightning Absorb 15% +7 to Light Radius Socketed (4)
Gerke's Sanctuary
Pavise

'IstIstIst'
Defense: 79
Chance to Block: 74%
Durability: 171/72
Item Level: 87
Corrupted 30% Increased Chance of Blocking +210% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +15 All Resistances +29 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 14 Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 17 75% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (3)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 254Mana
  • 309Life

  • Strength115
  • Dexterity125
  • Vitality35
  • Energy20

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance78%
  • Cold Resistance70%
  • Lightning Resistance70%
  • Poison Resistance103%




19,351Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSSHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf20 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO
  • Account* de2ya
  • Last Login2022/11/29

Durga


87 Desert Mercenary