Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Matriach

fvgcfv


EXPANSION LADDER
99 Assassin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +208% Magic Find
  • +72% Extra Gold
  • +10% Faster Casting Rate
  • +12% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +20% Increased Attack Speed
  • +33% Damage Reduction
 
Harlequin Crest
Shako

'ChamUm'
Defense: 98
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +2 to All Skills +2 to all Attributes +148 to Life (Based on Character Level) +148 to Mana (Based on Character Level) All Resistances +15 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 10% Cannot Be Frozen 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (2)
String of Ears
Demonhide Sash

Defense: 35
Durability: 22/12
Item Level: 90
8% Life stolen per hit +173% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 15% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 11
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 48/18
Item Level: 91
Corrupted +25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +178% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 6 49% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts

Defense: 60
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 91
Corrupted 10% Chance to cast level 3 Holy Bolt on striking +20% Increased Attack Speed +245% Damage to Demons +25 Defense Fire Resist +50% +10 Life Gained on Ranged Hit +6 Life Gained on Melee Hit
Atma's Scarab
Amulet

Item Level: 87
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 2 Amplify Damage on striking 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +40 poison damage over 4 seconds Poison Resist +75% Attacker Takes Damage of 5 10% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +3 to Light Radius
Enigma
Breast Plate
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 67
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 20
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +762 Defense +74 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 99% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Socketed (3)
Death Spiral
Ring

Item Level: 88
Corrupted 6% Mana stolen per hit +12 to Strength Fire Resist +24% Level 5 Charged Bolt (29/32 Charges)
Wraithra Touch
Ring

Item Level: 88
Corrupted +10% Faster Cast Rate +5 to Minimum Damage +1 to Dexterity +80 to Mana Poison Resist +9%
Berserker Axe
Damage: 36 to 106
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 85
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (6)
Stormshield
Monarch

'Hel'
Defense: 134
Chance to Block: 72%
Durability: 71/86
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +371 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +60% Lightning Resist +25% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Requirements -15% Socketed (1)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 425Mana
  • 1839Life

  • Strength218
  • Dexterity81
  • Vitality381
  • Energy25

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance138%
  • Cold Resistance72%
  • Lightning Resistance55%
  • Poison Resistance147%




893,209Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
TRAPSFire Blast1 Blade Throw20 Wake of Fire20 Blade Fury20 Wake of Inferno20 Blade Shield20 SHADOW DISCIPLINESClaw Mastery1 Burst of Speed1 MARTIAL ARTS


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2022/01/26

Razan


55 Desert Mercenary