Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Patriarch

frankklammo


EXPANSION LADDER
91 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +58% Magic Find
  • +45% Faster Casting Rate
  • +40% Increased Attack Speed
  • +15% Crushing Blow
  • +10% Open Wounds
  • +35% Deadly Strike
 
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

Defense: 99
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 91
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery 20% bonus to Attack Rating +20 to Attack Rating +198% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +6 to Dexterity +20 to Energy All Resistances +68 +5 to Mana after each Kill 10% better chance of getting magic item Socketed (3)
Communal amulet of the Mammoth
amulet

Item Level: 84
Corrupted +3 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +35 to Life All Resistances +5
Raven Frost
ring

Item Level: 59
Corrupted +238 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +17 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 54
Durability: 31/24
Item Level: 80
+30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +198% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina Requirements -25%
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 42
Durability: 14/16
Item Level: 86
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +38% Lightning Resist +8% Fire Resist +8% Poison Resist +8%
Fortitude
Archon Plate

Defense: 525
Durability: 58/60
Item Level: 81
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +9% Enhanced Defense +200% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense +113 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +28 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Socketed (4)
Thundergod's Vigor
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 22/24
Item Level: 82
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 7 Fist of the Heavens when struck Adds 1-50 lightning damage +3 to Lightning Strike (Amazon Only) +3 to Lightning Fury (Amazon Only) +181% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality +12% to Maximum Lightning Resist +20 Lightning Absorb
Wisp Projector
ring

Item Level: 86
Lifted Spirit Aura When Equipped +4% Faster Run/Walk Lightning Absorb 12% 20% better chance of getting magic item Level 9 Heart of Wolverine (17/17 Charges)
Harmony
Great Bow

Damage: 53 to 201
Durability: 53/54
Item Level: 77
Level 10 Vigor Aura When Equipped +271% Enhanced Damage +9 to Minimum Damage +9 to Maximum Damage Adds 55-160 fire damage Adds 55-160 lightning damage Adds 55-160 cold damage +4 to Valkyrie +10 to Dexterity Regenerate Mana 20% +2 to Mana after each Kill +2 to Light Radius Level 20 Revive (25/25 Charges) Socketed (4)
Widowmaker
Phase Blade

Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 81
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +398 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +364 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense Adds 5-50 fire damage 24% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +10 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Stormshield
Monarch

Defense: 145
Chance to Block: 67%
Item Level: 81
Corrupted Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +10% Increased Poison Damage +341 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +79% Lightning Resist +44% Fire Resist +19% Poison Resist +19% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 35% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (1)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 364Mana
  • 1074Life

  • Strength208
  • Dexterity215
  • Vitality253
  • Energy43

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance223%
  • Cold Resistance261%
  • Lightning Resistance203%
  • Poison Resistance205%




1,628,573Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLS1 20 1 1 14 20 1 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLS1 20 2 20 1 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2018/11/15

Tostig


89 Barbarian
Lawbringer
Legend Sword

Damage: 75 to 141
Durability: 34/34
Item Level: 81
20% Chance to cast level 7 Decrepify on striking Level 17 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped 50% Target Defense Adds 150-210 fire damage Adds 130-180 cold damage 7% Life stolen per hit Slain Monsters Rest in Peace +213 Defense vs. Missile +10 to Dexterity 75% extra gold from monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)