Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Destroyer

YouSpinMeRight


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
58 Barbarian




GEAR BONUSES
  • +83% Magic Find
  • +37% Extra Gold
  • +25% Faster Casting Rate
  • +37% Faster Hit Recovery
 
Chaos Collar
Amulet

Item Level: 88
3% Mana stolen per hit 3% Life stolen per hit Lightning Resist +33% 8% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Manald Heal
Ring

Item Level: 86
Corrupted 5% Mana stolen per hit +20 to Life Replenish Life +5 Regenerate Mana 20%
Cathan's Seal
Ring

Item Level: 85
6% Life stolen per hit Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 2
Stealth
Trellised Armor
'TalEth'
Defense: 147
Durability: 32/32
Item Level: 62
+25% Faster Run/Walk +25% Faster Cast Rate +25% Faster Hit Recovery +6 to Dexterity Regenerate Mana 15% +15 Maximum Stamina Poison Resist +30% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 3 Socketed (2)
Immortal King's Will
Avenger Guard

Defense: 36
Durability: 54/55
Item Level: 87
+2 to Warcries (Barbarian Only) +125 Defense 37% Extra Gold from Monsters 75% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +4 to Light Radius Socketed (2)
Blade of Ali Baba
Tulwar

Damage: 42 to 92
Durability: 25/25
Item Level: 88
+78% Enhanced Damage +5 to Dexterity +15 to Mana 145% Extra Gold from Monsters (Based on Character Level) 58% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (2)
Bonesnap
War Club

Damage: 162 to 239
Durability: 27/90
Item Level: 75
+207% Enhanced Damage +50% Damage to Undead 40% Chance of Crushing Blow Cold Resist +30% Fire Resist +30%
ATTRIBUTES
  • 67Mana
  • 1059Life

  • Strength105
  • Dexterity60
  • Vitality224
  • Energy10

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance53%
  • Cold Resistance66%
  • Lightning Resistance86%
  • Poison Resistance86%




183,842Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSBash1 Leap1 Double Swing1 Stun1 Frenzy1 Whirlwind20 Cleave1 MASTERIESBlunt Weapon Mastery19 Increased Stamina1 Iron Skin4 Increased Speed1 Natural Resistance1 WARCRIESHowl1 Shout3 Battle Orders1 Battle Command1


INFO

Guthlaf


42 Barbarian
Shaftstop
Boneweave

Defense: 705
Durability: 35/45
Item Level: 88
+185% Enhanced Defense +250 Defense vs. Missile +60 to Life Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)
Guillaume's Face
Winged Helm

Defense: 99
Durability: 37/40
Item Level: 86
+30% Faster Hit Recovery 35% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike +120% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength
Legend Sword
Damage: 75 to 141
Durability: 34/34
Item Level: 88
Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)