Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

WeWuzCowKangz


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
91 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +179% Magic Find
  • +17% Extra Gold
  • +20% Faster Casting Rate
  • +42% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +13% Damage Reduction
 
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 44
Durability: 14/16
Item Level: 49
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +30%
Communal amulet of Luck
Amulet

Item Level: 78
Corrupted +3 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) All Resistances +5 35% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Aldur's Advance
Battle Boots

Defense: 45
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Indestructible +40% Faster Run/Walk +50 to Life +180 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 32% Fire Resist +47% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 88
Corrupted +209 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +15 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 5% Cannot Be Frozen
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

Defense: 99
Durability: 19/20
Item Level: 80
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 100% Chance to cast level 51 Poison Nova when you Die +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +10 to Attack Rating Adds 1-14 Lightning damage +37 posion damage over 2 seconds -5% to Enemy Poison Resistance +3% Increased Poison Damage +185% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Energy Cold Resist +30% Lightning Resist +30% Fire Resist +59% Poison Resist +30% +5 to Mana after each Kill +1 to Light Radius Socketed (2)
Enigma
Mage Plate
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 259
Durability: 58/60
Item Level: 81
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +766 Defense +68 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 91% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Socketed (3)
Carrion Wind
Ring

Item Level: 81
Corrupted 10% Chance to cast level 10 Poison Nova when struck 8% Chance to cast level 13 Twister on striking 8% Life stolen per hit +128 Defense vs. Missile Poison Resist +55% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit Level 21 Plague Poppy (15/15 Charges)
Immortal King's Detail
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 23/24
Item Level: 55
Corrupted +36 Defense +25 to Strength Lightning Resist +31% Fire Resist +28%
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 85
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +329 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +307 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -24% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +11 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Stormshield
Monarch

Defense: 147
Chance to Block: 67%
Item Level: 85
Corrupted Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +10% Increased Fire Damage +341 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +79% Lightning Resist +44% Fire Resist +19% Poison Resist +19% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (1)
Harmony
Great Bow
'TirIthSolKo'
Throw Damage: 9 to 9
Damage: 45 to 166
Durability: 47/54
Item Level: 89
Level 10 Vigor Aura When Equipped +202% Enhanced Damage +9 to Minimum Damage +9 to Maximum Damage Adds 55-160 Fire damage Adds 55-160 Lightning damage Adds 55-160 cold damage +6 to Valkyrie +10 to Dexterity Regenerate Mana 20% +2 to Mana after each Kill +2 to Light Radius Level 20 Revive (25/25 Charges) Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 358Mana
  • 1115Life

  • Strength168
  • Dexterity200
  • Vitality304
  • Energy40

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance200%
  • Cold Resistance116%
  • Lightning Resistance143%
  • Poison Resistance169%




3,037,518Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Poison Creeper20 Oak Sage12 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Carrion Vine1 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf20 Solar Creeper1 Spirit of Barbs1 Summon Grizzly1 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf1 Lycanthropy20 Feral Rage1 Rabies20 Fury1 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO
  • Account* Lucasam
  • Last Login2020/01/19

Khaleel


80 Eastern Sorceror
Treachery
Dusk Shroud
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 427
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 81
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Socketed (3)
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask

Defense: 68
Durability: 17/20
Item Level: 85
Corrupted 10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +9 to Strength +60 to Life +30 to Mana All Resistances +15
Plague
Cryptic Sword
'ChamFalUm'
Damage: 7 to 115
Durability: 34/34
Item Level: 85
20% Chance to cast level 12 Lower Resist when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova on striking Level 7 Cleansing Aura When Equipped +2 to All Skills +363% Damage to Demons -23% to Enemy Poison Resistance 34% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) 25% Chance of Open Wounds Freezes target +3 +10 to Strength Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)
Gerke's Sanctuary
Pavise

Defense: 79
Chance to Block: 74%
Durability: 71/72
Item Level: 87
Corrupted 30% Increased Chance of Blocking +196% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +15 All Resistances +28 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 63 Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 16 Socketed (3)