Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Patriarch

VirusEpidemic


EXPANSION LADDER
96 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +206% Magic Find
  • +97% Extra Gold
  • +30% Faster Casting Rate
  • +40% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +10% Increased Attack Speed
  • +23% Damage Reduction
 
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

Defense: 99
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 88
Corrupted 100% Chance to cast level 23 Venom when you Level-Up 200% Chance to cast level 51 Poison Nova when you Die +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +110 posion damage over 2 seconds -15% to Enemy Poison Resistance +15% Increased Poison Damage +151% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Energy All Resistances +30 +5 to Mana after each Kill Socketed (3)
Enigma
Archon Plate
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 525
Durability: 60/60
Item Level: 87
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +5% Enhanced Defense +770 Defense +72 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 96% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Socketed (3)
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 85
Corrupted +10% Faster Run/Walk +216 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +18 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Mithril Coil

Defense: 66
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 91
Corrupted +10% Faster Hit Recovery +96% Enhanced Defense +33 to Vitality Replenish Life +11 +104 Maximum Stamina Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 15%
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 48/18
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +150% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Fire Resist +13% Attacker Takes Damage of 10 49% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Widowmaker
Ward Bow

'ShaelShaelShaelShaelShael'
Damage: 57 to 152
Durability: 66/72
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +100% Increased Attack Speed +187% Enhanced Damage Ignore Target's Defense 33% Deadly Strike +11 to Magic Arrow +4 to Guided Arrow Socketed (5)
Bone Eye
Arrows

Item Level: 90
Corrupted +12% Increased Attack Speed +19% Piercing Attack 15% Chance of Open Wounds +92 to Wounds Bleed Damage Per Second +10 to Life Fire Resist +7% +4 Life Gained on Ranged Hit
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 44
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 91
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +10% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +30%
Viper Coil
Ring

Item Level: 91
Corrupted +10% Faster Cast Rate 6% Mana stolen per hit 7% Life stolen per hit +14 to Dexterity Cold Resist +5% Lightning Resist +34% Fire Resist +5% Poison Resist +11%
Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet

Item Level: 90
Corrupted +3 to All Skills +5 to all Attributes All Resistances +20
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 81
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +348 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +324 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -21% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +12 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Stormshield
Monarch

'UmShaelUm'
Defense: 147
Chance to Block: 67%
Durability: 47/86
Item Level: 99
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage Indestructible +55% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +9 to Maximum Damage Adds 6-27 Fire damage +360 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +104% Lightning Resist +69% Fire Resist +44% Poison Resist +69% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 402Mana
  • 1227Life

  • Strength185
  • Dexterity205
  • Vitality376
  • Energy40

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance144%
  • Cold Resistance172%
  • Lightning Resistance141%
  • Poison Resistance118%




1,521,966Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Poison Creeper20 Oak Sage17 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Carrion Vine1 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf20 Solar Creeper1 Spirit of Barbs1 Summon Grizzly1 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf1 Lycanthropy20 Feral Rage1 Rabies20 Fury1 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO
  • Account* jimmy13
  • Last Login2020/07/07

Gulzar


93 Desert Mercenary
Shaftstop
Boneweave

Defense: 506
Durability: 45/45
Item Level: 89
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +28% Enhanced Damage +213% Enhanced Defense +250 Defense vs. Missile +9 to Energy +60 to Life Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% 6% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (1)
Steel Shade
Armet

Defense: 150
Durability: 23/24
Item Level: 90
Corrupted +15% Increased Attack Speed Adds 4-16 Fire damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +117% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +10 All Resistances +14 +7 Fire Absorb +89 Life Gained on Melee Hit Socketed (1)
Breath of the Dying
War Pike
'VexHelElEldZodEth'
Damage: 232 to 1268
Durability: 22/20
Item Level: 90
50% Chance to cast level 20 Poison Nova when you Kill an Enemy +60% Increased Attack Speed +375% Enhanced Damage -25% Target Defense +50 to Attack Rating +200% Damage to Undead +50 to Attack Rating against Undead 7% Mana stolen per hit 14% Life stolen per hit Prevent Monster Heal +30 to all Attributes +1 to Light Radius Increase Maximum Durability 12% Requirements -20% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (6)