Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Matriach

VeryBrutal


EXPANSION LADDER
92 Sorceress




GEAR BONUSES
  • +243% Magic Find
  • +524% Extra Gold
  • +40% Faster Casting Rate
  • +5% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +18% Damage Reduction
 
Harlequin Crest
Shako

Defense: 119
Durability: 5/12
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +2 to All Skills +2 to all Attributes +138 to Life (Based on Character Level) +138 to Mana (Based on Character Level) Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 10% 74% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (1)
Entropy Torc
Amulet

Item Level: 91
Corrupted +2 to Sorceress Skill Levels +10% Faster Cast Rate +26 to Life +26 to Mana Regenerate Mana 9% All Resistances +12
Chains of Honor
Archon Plate
'DolUmBerIst'
Defense: 512
Durability: 56/60
Item Level: 87
+2 to All Skills +200% Damage to Demons +100% Damage to Undead 8% Life stolen per hit +70% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength Replenish Life +7 All Resistances +65 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (4)
Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash

Defense: 63
Durability: 9/12
Item Level: 90
+1 to All Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate Slows Target by 10% +112% Enhanced Defense Increase Maximum Mana 5% Level 3 Venom (6/11 Charges)
Demon Greaves
Demonhide Boots

Defense: 36
Durability: 4/12
Item Level: 89
+74% Enhanced Defense +14 to Mana Increase Maximum Mana 2% Regenerate Mana 6% Fire Resist +37% Poison Resist +35% 20% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Blade of Ali Baba
Tulwar

Damage: 33 to 74
Durability: 48/48
Item Level: 71
+112% Enhanced Damage +14 to Dexterity +15 to Mana 230% Extra Gold from Monsters (Based on Character Level) 8% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 92% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Requirements -15% Socketed (2)
Rhyme
Monarch
'ShaelEth'
Defense: 141
Chance to Block: 62%
Durability: 86/86
Item Level: 87
+40% Faster Block Rate 20% Increased Chance of Blocking Regenerate Mana 15% All Resistances +25 Cannot Be Frozen 50% Extra Gold from Monsters 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (2)
Dwarf Star
Ring

Item Level: 71
Corrupted +10% Faster Cast Rate +40 to Life +40 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 15% Fire Absorb 15% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 15 100% Extra Gold from Monsters
Chance Guards
Chain Gloves

Defense: 10
Durability: 14/16
Item Level: 74
+25 to Attack Rating +28% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense 200% Extra Gold from Monsters 39% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +2 to Light Radius
Dwarf Star
Ring

Item Level: 86
Corrupted +40 to Life +40 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 15% Fire Absorb 15% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 12 100% Extra Gold from Monsters
The Oculus
Swirling Crystal

'IstIstIst'
Damage: 18 to 42
Durability: 65/75
Item Level: 94
Corrupted 25% Chance to cast level 1 Teleport when struck +3 to Sorceress Skill Levels +30% Faster Cast Rate +20% Enhanced Defense +20 to Vitality +20 to Energy All Resistances +20 +5 to Mana after each Kill 140% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (3)
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 149
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 88/86
Item Level: 82
+2 to All Skills +35% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +14% Enhanced Defense +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +100 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +3 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Increase Maximum Durability 15% Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 734Mana
  • 1347Life

  • Strength156
  • Dexterity25
  • Vitality343
  • Energy35

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance165%
  • Cold Resistance128%
  • Lightning Resistance128%
  • Poison Resistance173%




206,003Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
FIRE SKILLSFire Bolt1 Warmth1 Fire Ball1 Enflame1 Fire Mastery20 Hydra20 LIGHTNING SKILLSStatic Field1 Telekinesis1 Teleport1 COLD SKILLSIce Bolt1 Frigerate1 Frost Nova1 Ice Blast1 Shiver Armor10 Glacial Spike1 Blizzard1 Frozen Orb20 Cold Mastery20


INFO
  • Account* Dreier
  • Last Login2019/01/19

Fazel


89 Desert Mercenary
Steel Shade
Armet

Defense: 151
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 88
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Increased Attack Speed 6% Mana stolen per hit +147% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +11 +5 Fire Absorb +73 Life Gained on Melee Hit Socketed (1)
Infinity
Thresher
'BerMalBerIst'
Damage: 42 to 497
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 89
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Run/Walk +136% Enhanced Damage -50% to Enemy Lightning Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow Prevent Monster Heal +46 to Vitality (Based on Character Level) 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)