Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Patriarch

Valhala_Rising


EXPANSION LADDER
94 Barbarian




GEAR BONUSES
  • +5% Magic Find
  • +25% Faster Casting Rate
  • +54% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +35% Increased Attack Speed
  • +50% Crushing Blow
  • +30% Deadly Strike
 
Angelic Wings
Amulet

Item Level: 58
Corrupted +1 to All Skills 20% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +3 to Light Radius
Angelic Halo
Ring

Item Level: 94
Corrupted +35 to Life Replenish Life +6
Guillaume's Face
Winged Helm

'ChamUm'
Defense: 99
Durability: 40/40
Item Level: 70
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +15% Increased Attack Speed +30% Faster Hit Recovery 35% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike +120% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength All Resistances +15 Cannot Be Frozen 5% Reduced Skill Cooldown Socketed (3)
Skull Hold
Ring

Item Level: 94
+3 to Minimum Damage 2% Mana stolen per hit Cold Resist +11% Lightning Resist +11% Fire Resist +11% Poison Resist +25% +2 to Light Radius
Echoing Glaive
Glaive

Throw Damage: 16 to 22
Damage: 5 to 17
Durability: 5/5
Item Level: 98
+3 to Warcries (Barbarian Only)
Echoing Glaive
Glaive

Throw Damage: 16 to 22
Damage: 5 to 17
Durability: 5/5
Item Level: 91
+3 to Warcries (Barbarian Only)
Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts

Defense: 60
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 72
Corrupted 10% Chance to cast level 3 Holy Bolt on striking +20% Increased Attack Speed +239% Damage to Demons +25 Defense Fire Resist +50% +6 Life Gained on Ranged Hit +10 Life Gained on Melee Hit
Fortitude
Great Hauberk
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 496
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 81
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +200% Enhanced Defense +141 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +25 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Socketed (4)
Thundergod's Vigor
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 18/24
Item Level: 87
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 7 Fist of the Heavens when struck Adds 1-50 Lightning damage +3 to Lightning Strike (Amazon Only) +3 to Lightning Fury (Amazon Only) +192% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality +12% to Maximum Lightning Resist +20 Lightning Absorb
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 54
Durability: 31/24
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +113 to Wounds Bleed Damage Per Second +168% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina All Resistances +10 Requirements -25%
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 85
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +340 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +317 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -25% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +14 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 34 to 38
Item Level: 87
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +32% Increased Attack Speed +10% Enhanced Damage +340 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +317 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +1 to Attack Rating +5 Fire damage -24% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +12 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 141Mana
  • 3061Life

  • Strength145
  • Dexterity88
  • Vitality415
  • Energy10

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance178%
  • Cold Resistance149%
  • Lightning Resistance152%
  • Poison Resistance159%




2,051,558Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSBash5 Leap1 Stun1 Concentrate10 Frenzy2 Cleave6 MASTERIESEdged Weapon Mastery20 Increased Stamina1 Iron Skin1 Increased Speed1 Natural Resistance1 WARCRIESHowl1 Find Potion1 Shout1 Find Item1 Battle Orders20 Grim Ward12 Battle Command20


INFO

Ragnar


70 Barbarian
Lawbringer
Legend Sword
'AmnLemKo'
Damage: 75 to 141
Durability: 34/34
Item Level: 90
20% Chance to cast level 7 Decrepify on striking Level 17 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped -50% Target Defense Adds 150-210 Fire damage Adds 130-180 cold damage 7% Life stolen per hit Slain Monsters Rest in Peace +212 Defense vs. Missile +10 to Dexterity 75% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)