Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

UberClone


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
89 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +99% Magic Find
  • +42% Extra Gold
  • +20% Faster Casting Rate
  • +30% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +10% Increased Attack Speed
  • +15% Crushing Blow
  • +15% Deadly Strike
  • +13% Damage Reduction
 
String of Ears
Demonhide Sash

Defense: 35
Durability: 18/12
Item Level: 92
8% Life stolen per hit +153% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 13% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 15
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 54
Durability: 32/24
Item Level: 80
Corrupted +30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +116 to Wounds Bleed Damage Per Second +160% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina Requirements -25%
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 83
+200 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +16 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Communal amulet of the Titan
Amulet

Item Level: 64
Corrupted +3 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +20 to Strength +17 to Life
Entropy Band
Ring

Item Level: 89
Corrupted +6 to Minimum Damage +79 to Attack Rating 8% Life stolen per hit +36 to Life +14 Maximum Stamina Poison Resist +15%
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 40
Durability: 14/16
Item Level: 91
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +10% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +30%
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

Defense: 99
Durability: 18/20
Item Level: 80
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 100% Chance to cast level 23 Venom when you Level-Up 100% Chance to cast level 51 Poison Nova when you Die +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +73 posion damage over 2 seconds -10% to Enemy Poison Resistance +6% Increased Poison Damage +158% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Energy +16 to Life All Resistances +30 +5 to Mana after each Kill Socketed (3)
Naj's Light Plate
Hellforge Plate

Defense: 428
Durability: 35/60
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +300 Defense +65 to Life All Resistances +25 45% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 96% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Requirements -60% Socketed (4)
Plague Bearer
Rune Sword

Damage: 35 to 105
Durability: 66/66
Item Level: 89
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 4 Poison Nova on striking +150% Enhanced Damage Adds 10-45 damage +300 posion damage over 8 seconds +5 to Rabies (Druid Only) Poison Resist +45% Socketed (4)
Large Shield
Defense: 12
Chance to Block: 32%
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 31
Socketed (3)
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 86
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +322 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +300 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -23% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +15 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Stormshield
Monarch

Defense: 134
Chance to Block: 67%
Item Level: 95
Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +333 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +60% Lightning Resist +25% Fire Resist +40% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (1)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 384Mana
  • 2158Life

  • Strength182
  • Dexterity161
  • Vitality266
  • Energy40

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance134%
  • Cold Resistance156%
  • Lightning Resistance156%
  • Poison Resistance141%




31,608Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Poison Creeper20 Oak Sage20 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf20 Summon Grizzly1 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf1 Lycanthropy13 Feral Rage1 Rabies20 Fury1 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO

Narphet


78 Eastern Sorceror
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask

Defense: 83
Durability: 13/20
Item Level: 81
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +60 to Life +30 to Mana All Resistances +15 Socketed (1)
The Gladiator's Bane
Wire Fleece

'Sol'
Defense: 482
Durability: 28/32
Item Level: 89
Corrupted +30% Faster Hit Recovery +168% Enhanced Defense +50 Defense Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 22 Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 16 Cannot Be Frozen Poison Length Reduced by 50% Attacker Takes Damage of 20 Socketed (1)
Lawbringer
Cryptic Sword
'AmnLemKo'
Damage: 7 to 115
Durability: 34/34
Item Level: 81
20% Chance to cast level 7 Decrepify on striking Level 16 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped -50% Target Defense Adds 150-210 Fire damage Adds 130-180 cold damage 7% Life stolen per hit Slain Monsters Rest in Peace +242 Defense vs. Missile +10 to Dexterity 75% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)
Ancients' Pledge
Large Shield
'RalOrtTal'
Defense: 12
Chance to Block: 32%
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 20
+50% Enhanced Defense Cold Resist +43% Lightning Resist +48% Fire Resist +48% Poison Resist +48% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit Increase Maximum Durability 14% Socketed (3)