Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Patriarch

TopCoomer


EXPANSION LADDER
95 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +194% Magic Find
  • +200% Extra Gold
  • +50% Faster Casting Rate
  • +47% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +6% Damage Reduction
 
Ravenlore
Sky Spirit

Defense: 156
Durability: 17/20
Item Level: 89
Corrupted 300% Chance to cast level 31 Meteor when you Die +3 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only) Adds 51-135 Fire damage -33% to Enemy Fire Resistance +15% Increased Fire Damage +7 to Raven (Druid Only) +132% Enhanced Defense +27 to Energy All Resistances +25 Socketed (3)
Gaea's amulet of Luck
Amulet

Item Level: 89
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +3 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only) 35% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
Ring

Item Level: 86
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +10% Faster Cast Rate 3% Life stolen per hit +47 to Life (Based on Character Level) +50 Maximum Stamina
Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash

Defense: 63
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 89
+1 to All Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate Slows Target by 10% +115% Enhanced Defense Increase Maximum Mana 5% Level 3 Venom (11/11 Charges)
Que-Hegan's Wisdom
Archon Plate

Defense: 483
Durability: 57/60
Item Level: 85
Corrupted 400% Chance to cast level 31 Meteor when you Die +1 to All Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate +20% Faster Hit Recovery Adds 68-180 Fire damage -20% to Enemy Fire Resistance +20% Increased Fire Damage +141% Enhanced Defense +15 to Energy Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 10 +3 to Mana after each Kill Socketed (4)
Wisp Projector
Ring

Item Level: 85
Corrupted +4% Faster Run/Walk Lightning Absorb 10% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 6% 20% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 9 Heart of Wolverine (17/17 Charges)
Chance Guards
Chain Gloves

Defense: 10
Durability: 13/16
Item Level: 86
Corrupted +25 to Attack Rating +29% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense 200% Extra Gold from Monsters 40% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +2 to Light Radius
Call to Arms
Crystal Sword
'AmnRalMalIstOhm'
Damage: 19 to 59
Durability: 33/30
Item Level: 88
+1 to All Skills +40% Increased Attack Speed +294% Enhanced Damage +5 Fire damage 7% Life stolen per hit Prevent Monster Heal +1 to Battle Cry +1 to Battle Orders +5 to Battle Command 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Increase Maximum Durability 11% Battle Order's life and mana bonuses are halved. Socketed (5)
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 134
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 94/86
Item Level: 85
+2 to All Skills +29% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +111 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +8 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Increase Maximum Durability 10% Requirements -10% Socketed (4)
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 48/18
Item Level: 79
Corrupted +25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +162% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 8 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 10% Reduced Skill Cooldown
Silence
Berserker Axe
'DolEldHelIstTirVex'
Damage: 75 to 223
Durability: 39/39
Item Level: 86
Level 7 Cleansing Aura When Equipped +2 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery +215% Enhanced Damage 3% Bonus to Attack Rating +75% Damage to Undead +50 to Attack Rating against Undead 11% Mana stolen per hit Hit Causes Monster to Flee +32% All Resistances +75 +2 to Mana after each Kill 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Requirements -20% Socketed (6)
Phoenix
Monarch
'VexVexLoJah'
Defense: 139
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 76/86
Item Level: 86
100% Chance to cast level 40 Firestorm when you Level-Up 40% Chance to cast level 22 Fire Ball on striking Level 10 Redemption Aura When Equipped +324% Enhanced Damage -28% to Enemy Fire Resistance +364 Defense vs. Missile +50 to Life +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist +10% to Maximum Fire Resist +21 Fire Absorb Increase Maximum Durability 11% Requirements -10% Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 1265Mana
  • 782Life

  • Strength141
  • Dexterity20
  • Vitality55
  • Energy443

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance119%
  • Cold Resistance118%
  • Lightning Resistance112%
  • Poison Resistance103%




1,064,185Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Oak Sage13 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf1 Spirit of Barbs1 Summon Grizzly1 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSELEMENTAL SKILLSFirestorm1 Molten Boulder20 Arctic Blast20 Fissure1 Cyclone Armor1 Twister1 Volcano1 Tornado1 Armageddon1 Hurricane20 Flame Dash20


INFO
  • Account* axewind
  • Last Login2020/09/22

Durga


92 Desert Mercenary
The Gladiator's Bane
Wire Fleece

Defense: 482
Durability: 19/32
Item Level: 86
Corrupted +60% Increased Attack Speed +30% Faster Hit Recovery +174% Enhanced Defense +50 Defense Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 15 Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 20 Cannot Be Frozen Poison Length Reduced by 50% Attacker Takes Damage of 20 Socketed (4)
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask

Defense: 55
Durability: 18/20
Item Level: 86
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +45% Increased Attack Speed 10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +60 to Life +30 to Mana All Resistances +15 Socketed (3)
Infinity
Mancatcher
'BerMalBerIst'
Damage: 148 to 325
Durability: 22/22
Item Level: 81
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Run/Walk +136% Enhanced Damage 2% Bonus to Attack Rating -49% to Enemy Lightning Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow Prevent Monster Heal +47 to Vitality (Based on Character Level) 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)