Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Patriarch

ThisIsIt


EXPANSION
91 Paladin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +35% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +20% Increased Attack Speed
  • +50% Crushing Blow
  • +35% Open Wounds
  • +64% Deadly Strike
 
Guillaume's Face
Winged Helm

Defense: 99
Durability: 40/40
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Faster Hit Recovery +76% Enhanced Damage Adds 9-9 damage 35% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike +120% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength Replenish Life +3 +10 Maximum Stamina Socketed (3)
Highlord's Wrath
Amulet

Item Level: 88
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed Adds 1-30 Lightning damage 34% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) Lightning Resist +35% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 66
Corrupted +166 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +16 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 54
Durability: 33/24
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +179% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina Requirements -25%
Thundergod's Vigor
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 87
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 7 Fist of the Heavens when struck +8% Piercing Attack Adds 1-50 Lightning damage +3 to Lightning Strike (Amazon Only) +3 to Lightning Fury (Amazon Only) +190% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality +10% to Maximum Lightning Resist +20 Lightning Absorb
Herald of Zakarum
Gilded Shield

Defense: 169
Chance to Block: 75%
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 85
Corrupted +2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only) +2 to Paladin Skill Levels +30% Faster Block Rate 30% Increased Chance of Blocking 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +158% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality All Resistances +50
Dracul's Grasp
Vampirebone Gloves

Defense: 66
Durability: 13/14
Item Level: 92
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 10 Life Tap on striking 9% Life stolen per hit 25% Chance of Open Wounds +109% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength +7 Life after each Kill
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 81
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +398 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +364 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -21% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +13 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Phoenix
Sacred Targe
'VexVexLoJah'
Defense: 137
Chance to Block: 60%
Durability: 42/45
Item Level: 90
100% Chance to cast level 40 Blaze when you Level-Up 40% Chance to cast level 22 Fire Ball on striking Level 10 Redemption Aura When Equipped +351% Enhanced Damage -28% to Enemy Fire Resistance +366 Defense vs. Missile +50 to Life +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist +10% to Maximum Fire Resist All Resistances +45 +15 Fire Absorb Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 211Mana
  • 1409Life

  • Strength152
  • Dexterity140
  • Vitality338
  • Energy15

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance64%
  • Cold Resistance69%
  • Lightning Resistance122%
  • Poison Resistance58%




1,539,822Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSSacrifice1 Smite1 Holy Bolt1 Zeal1 Charge20 Vengeance1 Blessed Hammer1 Holy Shield9 OFFENSIVE AURASMight20 Blessed Aim1 Concentration1 Fanaticism20 DEFENSIVE AURASPrayer1 Defiance1 Cleansing1 Vigor20 Redemption1 Salvation1


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2019/01/20

Bors


46 Barbarian
Steel Shade
Armet

Defense: 150
Durability: 23/24
Item Level: 87
Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Increased Attack Speed 7% Mana stolen per hit +124% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +15 +11 Fire Absorb +75 Life Gained on Melee Hit Socketed (1)
Treachery
Wire Fleece
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 708
Durability: 17/17
Item Level: 88
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)