Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

ThickLoad (DEAD)


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
92 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +41% Magic Find
  • +148% Extra Gold
  • +12% Faster Hit Recovery
 
ATTRIBUTES
  • 202Mana
  • 0Life

  • Strength146
  • Dexterity106
  • Vitality287
  • Energy20

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance75%
  • Cold Resistance45%
  • Lightning Resistance63%
  • Poison Resistance61%




854,117Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Oak Sage16 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Heart of Wolverine6 Summon Dire Wolf1 Summon Grizzly1 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf20 Lycanthropy20 Feral Rage16 Rabies1 Fury20 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO
  • Account* tiet
  • Last Login2022/11/29

Garmund


68 Barbarian
Guardian Angel
Templar Coat

Defense: 275
Durability: 52/60
Item Level: 86
+1 to Paladin Skill Levels +30% Faster Block Rate 20% Increased Chance of Blocking +230 to Attack Rating (Based on Character Level) +180% Enhanced Defense +7% to Maximum Poison Resist +7% to Maximum Cold Resist +7% to Maximum Lightning Resist +7% to Maximum Fire Resist All Resistances +14 +4 to Light Radius
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask

Defense: 81
Durability: 11/20
Item Level: 87
Corrupted 10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +60 to Life +30 to Mana All Resistances +15
Lightsabre
Phase Blade

'ShaelShaelShael'
Damage: 103 to 105
Item Level: 86
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 5% Chance to cast level 18 Chain Lightning on attack +95% Increased Attack Speed +200% Enhanced Damage Adds 10-30 damage Ignore Target's Defense Adds 60-120 Magic damage Adds 1-200 Lightning damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +5 to Life Lightning Absorb 15% +7 to Light Radius Socketed (5)