Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Champion

Takeoff


EXPANSION LADDER
97 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +50% Magic Find
  • +100% Faster Casting Rate
  • +24% Faster Hit Recovery
 
Ravenlore
Sky Spirit

'Cham'
Defense: 156
Durability: 18/20
Item Level: 84
Corrupted 100% Chance to cast level 29 Blaze when you Level-Up 100% Chance to cast level 31 Meteor when you Die +3 to Elemental Skills (Druid Only) Adds 34-90 Fire damage -26% to Enemy Fire Resistance +10% Increased Fire Damage +7 to Raven (Druid Only) +147% Enhanced Defense +22 to Energy All Resistances +22 Cannot Be Frozen 5% Reduced Skill Cooldown Socketed (3)
Wraithra Noose
Amulet

Item Level: 90
Corrupted +2 to Druid Skill Levels +10% Faster Cast Rate +58 to Life Regenerate Mana 15% Cold Resist +17% Lightning Resist +17% Fire Resist +17% Poison Resist +54% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 1
Ormus' Robes
Dusk Shroud

Defense: 435
Durability: 14/20
Item Level: 99
Corrupted 400% Chance to cast level 31 Meteor when you Die +20% Faster Cast Rate Adds 68-180 Fire damage -20% to Enemy Fire Resistance +15% Increased Cold Damage +13% Increased Lightning Damage +35% Increased Fire Damage +3 to Immolate (Sorceress Only) +18 Defense Regenerate Mana 15% Socketed (4)
Dread Touch
Ring

Item Level: 89
Corrupted +20% Faster Cast Rate 1% Life stolen per hit +21 to Strength +11 to Life Cold Resist +15% Fire Resist +30%
Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash

Defense: 63
Durability: 11/12
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate Slows Target by 10% +119% Enhanced Defense Increase Maximum Mana 5% +2% to Maximum Lightning Resist Level 3 Venom (11/11 Charges)
Magefist
Battle Gauntlets

Defense: 43
Durability: 17/18
Item Level: 73
Corrupted +1 to fire skills +20% Faster Cast Rate Adds 1-6 Fire damage +20% Enhanced Defense +10 Defense Regenerate Mana 25% All Resistances +10
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 47/18
Item Level: 94
Corrupted +25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +177% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 6 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 10% Reduced Skill Cooldown
Mang Song's Lesson
Archon Staff

Damage: 117 to 139
Durability: 39/39
Item Level: 91
Corrupted +5 to All Skills +30% Faster Cast Rate +41% Enhanced Damage -7% to Enemy Cold Resistance -15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance -9% to Enemy Fire Resistance Regenerate Mana 10%
The Stone of Jordan
Ring

Item Level: 79
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +10% Faster Cast Rate Adds 1-12 Lightning damage +20 to Mana Increase Maximum Mana 25%
Phoenix
Berserker Axe
'VexVexLoJah'
Damage: 177 to 521
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 88
100% Chance to cast level 40 Firestorm when you Level-Up 40% Chance to cast level 22 Fire Ball on striking Level 10 Redemption Aura When Equipped +392% Enhanced Damage Ignore Target's Defense 14% Mana stolen per hit -28% to Enemy Fire Resistance 20% Deadly Strike +399 Defense vs. Missile +17 Fire Absorb Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)
Stormshield
Monarch

Defense: 136
Chance to Block: 67%
Durability: 51/86
Item Level: 89
Corrupted 200% Chance to cast level 29 Blaze when you Level-Up 200% Chance to cast level 31 Meteor when you Die Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking Adds 68-180 Fire damage -20% to Enemy Fire Resistance +20% Increased Fire Damage +363 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +60% Lightning Resist +25% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 1050Mana
  • 1272Life

  • Strength166
  • Dexterity20
  • Vitality225
  • Energy266

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance195%
  • Cold Resistance180%
  • Lightning Resistance165%
  • Poison Resistance202%




2,845,706Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Oak Sage1 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf1 Summon Grizzly2 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSELEMENTAL SKILLSFirestorm20 Molten Boulder20 Fissure1 Volcano20 Armageddon20 Flame Dash20


INFO
  • Account* Njr
  • Last Login2020/07/13

Durga


94 Desert Mercenary
Shaftstop
Boneweave

'Um'
Defense: 457
Durability: 22/45
Item Level: 88
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +45% Increased Attack Speed +216% Enhanced Defense +250 Defense vs. Missile +60 to Life Lightning Resist +26% Fire Resist +45% Poison Resist +26% Cold Resist +26% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Socketed (4)
Steel Shade
Armet

'Cham'
Defense: 150
Durability: 20/24
Item Level: 88
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Increased Attack Speed 6% Mana stolen per hit +115% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +17 +8 Fire Absorb Cannot Be Frozen +82 Life Gained on Melee Hit 5% Reduced Skill Cooldown Socketed (2)
Infinity
Thresher
'BerMalBerIst'
Damage: 47 to 554
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 85
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Run/Walk +163% Enhanced Damage -51% to Enemy Lightning Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow Prevent Monster Heal +48 to Vitality (Based on Character Level) 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)