Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

SwayzeSin


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
91 assassin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +53% Magic Find
  • +45% Faster Casting Rate
  • +55% Crushing Blow
  • +10% Open Wounds
 
Fortitude Archon Plate (4)
''ElSolDolLo''
Defense: 1413
Durability: 40 / 60
Item Level: 84
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +200% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense +102 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +26 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius
Vampire Gaze
Grim Helm

Defense: 252
Durability: 30 / 40
Item Level: 71
Adds 6-22 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit 7% Life stolen per hit +100% Enhanced Defense 15% Slower Stamina Drain Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 20% Magic Damage Taken Reduced by 13
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Mithril Coil

Defense: 148
Durability: 2 / 16
Item Level: 87
+10% Faster Hit Recovery +125% Enhanced Defense +33 to Vitality Replenish Life +12 +106 Maximum Stamina Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 13%
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 85
+202 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +18 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Atma's Scarab
Amulet

Item Level: 81
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 2 Amplify Damage on striking 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +40 poison damage over 4 seconds Poison Resist +75% Attacker Takes Damage of 5 +3 to Light Radius
Eagle Finger
Ring

Item Level: 94
+24 to Attack Rating 3% Mana stolen per hit +19 to Strength +39 to Life Lightning Resist +12% Fire Resist +19%
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 69
Durability: 13 / 16
Item Level: 71
+2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +30%
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 157
Durability: 26 / 34
Item Level: 81
+30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +191% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina Requirements -25%
Obedience Cryptic Axe (5)
''HelKoThulEthFal''
Damage: 230 to 1057
Durability: 33 / 33
Item Level: 81
30% Chance to cast level 21 Enflame when you Kill an Enemy +40% Faster Hit Recovery +370% Enhanced Damage 25% Target Defense Adds 3-14 cold damage -25% to Enemy Fire Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow +208 Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Dexterity All Resistances +29 Requirements -20% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)
Grief Phase Blade (5)
''EthTirLoMalRal''
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 81
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +398 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +364 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense 25% Target Defense Adds 5-30 fire damage -24% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +14 Life after each Kill +2 to Mana after each Kill
Phoenix Monarch (4)
''VexVexLoJah''
Defense: 148
Durability: 55 / 86
Item Level: 85
40% Chance to cast level 22 Fire Ball on striking 100% Chance to cast level 40 Blaze when you Level-Up 100% Chance to cast level 40 Blaze when you Level-Up +393% Enhanced Damage -28% to Enemy Fire Resistance +353 Defense vs. Missile +50 to Life +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist +10% to Maximum Fire Resist +21 Fire Absorb
ATTRIBUTES
  • 229Mana
  • 1323Life

  • Strength170
  • Dexterity211
  • Vitality278
  • Energy25

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance155%
  • Cold Resistance176%
  • Lightning Resistance180%
  • Poison Resistance195%




2,114,031Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
MARTIAL ARTS
— NO POINTS SPENT!
SHADOW DISCIPLINESClaw Mastery
Total Skill level: 5
1Claw Mastery
Total Skill level: 5
Psychic Hammer
Total Skill level: 5
1Psychic Hammer
Total Skill level: 5
Burst of Speed
Total Skill level: 9
5Burst of Speed
Total Skill level: 9
Cloak of Shadows
Total Skill level: 24
20Cloak of Shadows
Total Skill level: 24
Fade
Total Skill level: 11
7Fade
Total Skill level: 11

Mind Blast
Total Skill level: 5
1Mind Blast
Total Skill level: 5
TRAPSFire Blast
Total Skill level: 6
1Fire Blast
Total Skill level: 6
Blade Throw
Total Skill level: 25
20Blade Throw
Total Skill level: 25
Wake of Fire
Total Skill level: 6
1Wake of Fire
Total Skill level: 6
Blade Fury
Total Skill level: 25
20Blade Fury
Total Skill level: 25
Blade Shield
Total Skill level: 25
20Blade Shield
Total Skill level: 25


INFO
  • Account*unknown
  • Last Login2018/05/23

Wulfstan


90 Barbarian
Treachery Great Hauberk (3)
''ShaelThulLem''
Defense: 435
Durability: 34 / 50
Item Level: 81
25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking 5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest (3)
Death Mask

Defense: 121
Durability: 14 / 20
Item Level: 68
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +12% Enhanced Damage +3 to Minimum Damage 10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +60 to Life +30 to Mana Cold Resist +15% Lightning Resist +32% Fire Resist +15% Poison Resist +15%
Lawbringer Legend Sword (3)
''AmnLemKo''
Damage: 75 to 141
Durability: 23 / 23
Item Level: 64
20% Chance to cast level 7 Decrepify on striking Level 16 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped -50% Target Defense Adds 150-210 fire damage Adds 130-180 cold damage 7% Life stolen per hit Slain Monsters Rest in Peace +211 Defense vs. Missile +10 to Dexterity 75% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)