Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Conqueror

StevieWinder


EXPANSION HARDCORE
96 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +263% Magic Find
  • +155% Extra Gold
  • +30% Faster Casting Rate
  • +38% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +10% Increased Attack Speed
  • +23% Damage Reduction
 
Corruption Noose
Amulet

Item Level: 90
Corrupted +2 to Druid Skill Levels +50 posion damage over 3 seconds +6 to Energy Cold Resist +16% 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Enigma
Dusk Shroud
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 468
Durability: 19/20
Item Level: 78
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +13% Enhanced Defense +760 Defense +72 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 96% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Socketed (3)
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

Defense: 99
Durability: 17/20
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +162% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Energy All Resistances +30 +5 to Mana after each Kill 48% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (2)
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
Ring

Item Level: 75
Corrupted +1 to All Skills 4% Life stolen per hit +48 to Life (Based on Character Level) +50 Maximum Stamina
String of Ears
Demonhide Sash

Defense: 35
Durability: 21/12
Item Level: 87
7% Life stolen per hit +151% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 15% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 10
Aldur's Advance
Battle Boots

Defense: 39
Item Level: 90
Corrupted Indestructible +40% Faster Run/Walk +50 to Life +180 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 32% Fire Resist +47% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit
Magefist
Light Gauntlets

Defense: 12
Durability: 16/18
Item Level: 89
Corrupted +1 to fire skills +10% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Cast Rate Adds 1-6 Fire damage +20% Enhanced Defense +10 Defense Regenerate Mana 25%
Gull
Dagger

Damage: 2 to 4
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 85
Adds 1-15 damage -5 to Mana 100% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 149
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 94/86
Item Level: 88
+2 to All Skills +31% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +9% Enhanced Defense +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +92 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +7 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Increase Maximum Durability 10% Socketed (4)
Bul-Kathos' Wedding Band
Ring

Item Level: 87
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +10% Faster Cast Rate 3% Life stolen per hit +48 to Life (Based on Character Level) +50 Maximum Stamina
Heart of the Oak
Flail
'KoVexPulThul'
Damage: 1 to 25
Durability: 45/45
Item Level: 85
+3 to All Skills +40% Faster Cast Rate +5% Enhanced Damage +2 to Attack Rating +75% Damage to Demons +100 to Attack Rating against Demons +3 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +10 to Dexterity Increase Maximum Life 8% Replenish Life +20 Increase Maximum Mana 15% All Resistances +34 Socketed (4)
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 149
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 92/86
Item Level: 88
+2 to All Skills +34% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +15% Enhanced Defense +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +93 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +7 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Increase Maximum Durability 12% Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 763Mana
  • 2866Life

  • Strength166
  • Dexterity20
  • Vitality487
  • Energy46

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance192%
  • Cold Resistance145%
  • Lightning Resistance143%
  • Poison Resistance129%




1,647,642Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Oak Sage19 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf3 Summon Grizzly1 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSELEMENTAL SKILLSArctic Blast1 Cyclone Armor20 Twister20 Tornado20 Hurricane20


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2019/10/14

Ilzan


93 Desert Mercenary
Andariel's Visage
Demonhead

'Ral'
Defense: 155
Durability: 13/20
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 15% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova when struck +2 to All Skills +35% Increased Attack Speed 10% Life stolen per hit +106% Enhanced Defense +29 to Strength +10% to Maximum Poison Resist Fire Resist 0% Poison Resist +70% Level 3 Venom (11/20 Charges) Socketed (2)
Fortitude
Lacquered Plate
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 813
Durability: 28/28
Item Level: 87
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +214% Enhanced Defense +132 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +27 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)
The Reaper's Toll
Thresher

'ShaelShaelShael'
Damage: 49 to 583
Durability: 75/98
Item Level: 85
Corrupted 33% Chance to cast level 1 Decrepify on striking +60% Increased Attack Speed +7% Faster Hit Recovery +314% Enhanced Damage Ignore Target's Defense Adds 4-44 cold damage 11% Life stolen per hit 33% Deadly Strike +4 to Energy Requirements -25% Socketed (5)