Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

Snortb


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
93 Barbarian




GEAR BONUSES
  • +183% Magic Find
  • +111% Extra Gold
  • +35% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +40% Increased Attack Speed
  • +34% Deadly Strike
  • +8% Damage Reduction
 
Highlord's Wrath
Amulet

Item Level: 95
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed Adds 1-30 Lightning damage 34% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) Lightning Resist +35% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 85
Corrupted +226 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +17 to Dexterity +15 to Life +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
War Traveler
Battle Boots

Defense: 48
Durability: 48/18
Item Level: 87
+25% Faster Run/Walk Adds 15-25 damage +169% Enhanced Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Vitality 40% Slower Stamina Drain Attacker Takes Damage of 9 46% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Entropy Touch
Ring

Item Level: 87
+70 to Attack Rating 6% Mana stolen per hit 8% Life stolen per hit +13 to Energy +19 Maximum Stamina Fire Resist +13%
Enigma
Mage Plate
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 262
Durability: 67/60
Item Level: 80
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +14% Enhanced Defense +768 Defense +69 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 93% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Durability 13% Socketed (3)
Havoc Grip
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 45
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 90
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 4 Frost Nova when struck +20% Increased Attack Speed Knockback +75% Enhanced Defense Poison Resist +29% Attacker Takes Damage of 4 Repairs 1 durability in 33 seconds
Arreat's Face
Slayer Guard

Defense: 121
Durability: 55/55
Item Level: 95
Corrupted +2 to Masteries (Barbarian Only) +2 to Barbarian Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery +112% Enhanced Damage +2 to Minimum Damage 20% Bonus to Attack Rating 5% Life stolen per hit +159% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Dexterity All Resistances +30 Socketed (3)
Razortail
Sharkskin Belt

Defense: 37
Durability: 14/14
Item Level: 94
Corrupted +33% Piercing Attack +10 to Maximum Damage +140% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense +15 to Dexterity +2% to Maximum Fire Resist Attacker Takes Damage of 93 (Based on Character Level)
Demon Limb
Tyrant Club

Damage: 98 to 178
Durability: 98/98
Item Level: 81
+208% Enhanced Damage +123% Damage to Demons Adds 222-333 Fire damage 9% Life stolen per hit Fire Resist +19% Repairs 1 durability in 20 seconds Level 23 Enchant oskill (18/20 Charges)
Echoing Throwing Spear
Throwing Spear

Throw Damage: 12 to 30
Damage: 5 to 15
Durability: 6/6
Item Level: 92
+3 to Warcries (Barbarian Only)
Warshrike
Winged Knife

Throw Damage: 77 to 131
Damage: 91 to 118
Durability: 30/30
Item Level: 89
Corrupted +30% Increased Attack Speed +50% Piercing Attack +238% Enhanced Damage +93 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) Adds 1-80 Lightning damage 50% Deadly Strike Replenishes quantity
Phoenix
Monarch
'VexVexLoJah'
Defense: 149
Chance to Block: 47%
Durability: 86/86
Item Level: 81
100% Chance to cast level 40 Firestorm when you Level-Up 40% Chance to cast level 22 Fire Ball on striking Level 10 Redemption Aura When Equipped +394% Enhanced Damage -28% to Enemy Fire Resistance +14% Enhanced Defense +396 Defense vs. Missile +50 to Life +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist +10% to Maximum Fire Resist +18 Fire Absorb Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 200Mana
  • 2018Life

  • Strength161
  • Dexterity280
  • Vitality318
  • Energy23

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance137%
  • Cold Resistance126%
  • Lightning Resistance130%
  • Poison Resistance128%




2,655,091Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSBash20 Ethereal Throw20 Stun1 Power Throw20 Concentrate1 Frenzy1 MASTERIESThrown Weapon Mastery20 Increased Stamina1 Iron Skin1 Increased Speed1 Natural Resistance1 WARCRIESHowl1 Shout1 Battle Orders5 Battle Command10


INFO

Flux


82 Eastern Sorceror
Guillaume's Face
Winged Helm

'UmShael'
Defense: 99
Durability: 39/40
Item Level: 89
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +15% Increased Attack Speed +50% Faster Hit Recovery 35% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike +120% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength All Resistances +15 Socketed (3)
Duress
Archon Plate
'ShaelUmThul'
Defense: 450
Durability: 33/60
Item Level: 84
+40% Faster Hit Recovery +10% Enhanced Damage Adds 37-133 cold damage 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 33% Chance of Open Wounds +156% Enhanced Defense -20% Slower Stamina Drain Lightning Resist +15% Fire Resist +15% Poison Resist +15% Cold Resist +45% Socketed (3)
Lawbringer
Phase Blade
'AmnLemKo'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 81
20% Chance to cast level 7 Decrepify on striking Level 16 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped -50% Target Defense Adds 150-210 Fire damage Adds 130-180 cold damage 7% Life stolen per hit Slain Monsters Rest in Peace +230 Defense vs. Missile +10 to Dexterity 75% Extra Gold from Monsters Socketed (3)
Blackoak Shield
Luna

Defense: 124
Chance to Block: 40%
Durability: 60/84
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +50% Faster Block Rate +1 to Inner Sight +200% Enhanced Defense +46 to Dexterity (Based on Character Level) +116 to Life (Based on Character Level) +58 Absorbs Cold Damage (Based on Character Level) Half Freeze Duration