Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

Sidero


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
90 Paladin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +13% Magic Find
  • +100% Extra Gold
  • +82% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +20% Increased Attack Speed
  • +25% Open Wounds
  • +33% Deadly Strike
  • +50% Damage Reduction
 
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 79
Corrupted +213 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +20 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Highlord's Wrath
Amulet

Item Level: 89
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed Adds 1-30 Lightning damage 33% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) +16 to Life Lightning Resist +35% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
Dream
Bone Visage
'IoJahPul'
Defense: 111
Durability: 40/40
Item Level: 88
+21% Faster Hit Recovery +30% Enhanced Defense +185 Defense +10 to Vitality Increase Maximum Life 5% +56 to Mana (Based on Character Level) All Resistances +6 13% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 13 Holy Shock Aura When Equipped Socketed (3)
Dwarf Star
Ring

Item Level: 88
Corrupted +40 to Life +40 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 15% Fire Absorb 15% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 5% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 13 100% Extra Gold from Monsters
Dracul's Grasp
Vampirebone Gloves

Defense: 66
Durability: 14/14
Item Level: 91
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 10 Life Tap on striking 10% Life stolen per hit 25% Chance of Open Wounds +95% Enhanced Defense +13 to Strength +8 Life after each Kill
Shaftstop
Mesh Armor

'MalSol'
Defense: 214
Durability: 45/45
Item Level: 81
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +7% Faster Hit Recovery +10 to Minimum Damage Adds 1-4 cold damage +214% Enhanced Defense +250 Defense vs. Missile +60 to Life Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 7 Socketed (3)
String of Ears
Demonhide Sash

Defense: 35
Durability: 22/12
Item Level: 58
8% Life stolen per hit +176% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 15% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 11
Sandstorm Trek
Scarabshell Boots

Defense: 66
Durability: 14/14
Item Level: 91
Corrupted +20% Faster Run/Walk +20% Faster Hit Recovery +156% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength +14 to Vitality +90 Maximum Stamina (Based on Character Level) 50% Slower Stamina Drain Poison Resist +54% Repairs 1 durability in 20 seconds
Call to Arms
Flail
'AmnRalMalIstOhm'
Damage: 3 to 90
Durability: 45/45
Item Level: 86
+1 to All Skills +40% Increased Attack Speed +276% Enhanced Damage 1% Bonus to Attack Rating +5 Fire damage 7% Life stolen per hit Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Battle Cry +4 to Battle Orders +6 to Battle Command 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Battle Order's life and mana bonuses are halved. Socketed (5)
Herald of Zakarum
Gilded Shield

Defense: 169
Chance to Block: 75%
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only) +2 to Paladin Skill Levels +30% Faster Block Rate 30% Increased Chance of Blocking 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +166% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality All Resistances +88 Socketed (2)
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 88
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +326 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +303 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -25% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +14 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Dream
Sacred Targe
'IoJahPul'
Defense: 158
Chance to Block: 60%
Durability: 45/45
Item Level: 86
+25% Faster Hit Recovery +30% Enhanced Defense +209 Defense +10 to Vitality +50 to Life +56 to Mana (Based on Character Level) All Resistances +52 20% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 13 Holy Shock Aura When Equipped Socketed (3)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 349Mana
  • 2146Life

  • Strength129
  • Dexterity137
  • Vitality360
  • Energy15

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance121%
  • Cold Resistance121%
  • Lightning Resistance131%
  • Poison Resistance150%




1,786,285Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSSacrifice1 Smite1 Holy Bolt1 Zeal20 Charge1 Blessed Hammer1 Holy Shield9 Dashing Strike1 OFFENSIVE AURASMight1 Holy Fire1 Precision1 Holy Freeze1 Sanctuary1 Conviction20 DEFENSIVE AURASResist Fire1 Resist Lightning20 Salvation20


INFO
  • Account* loose
  • Last Login2022/12/02

Ilzan


87 Desert Mercenary
Vampire Gaze
Bone Visage

Defense: 149
Durability: 40/40
Item Level: 82
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage Adds 6-22 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit 8% Life stolen per hit +100% Enhanced Defense +9 to Dexterity +11 to Life 15% Slower Stamina Drain Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 16% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 10 Socketed (1)
Treachery
Wire Fleece
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 462
Durability: 23/32
Item Level: 87
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Socketed (3)
Breath of the Dying
War Pike
'VexHelElEldZodEth'
Damage: 229 to 1252
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 88
50% Chance to cast level 20 Poison Nova when you Kill an Enemy +60% Increased Attack Speed +369% Enhanced Damage -25% Target Defense +50 to Attack Rating +200% Damage to Undead +50 to Attack Rating against Undead 7% Mana stolen per hit 12% Life stolen per hit Prevent Monster Heal +30 to all Attributes +1 to Light Radius Requirements -20% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (6)