Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

Roundtwoooo


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
90 Sorceress




GEAR BONUSES
  • +305% Magic Find
  • +134% Extra Gold
  • +30% Faster Casting Rate
  • +8% Faster Hit Recovery
 
Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth
Mesh Belt

Defense: 40
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 87
+20 to Dexterity +30 to Mana 37% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 15% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Requirements -20%
Tal Rasha's Adjudication
Amulet

Item Level: 87
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +2 to Sorceress Skill Levels Adds 3-32 Lightning damage +50 to Life +42 to Mana Lightning Resist +33%
Tal Rasha's Guardianship
Lacquered Plate

Defense: 479
Durability: 55/55
Item Level: 86
Corrupted +400 Defense Cold Resist +40% Lightning Resist +40% Fire Resist +40% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 15 184% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Requirements -60% Socketed (4)
Bahamut's Ring of the Apprentice
Ring

Item Level: 86
+10% Faster Cast Rate +106 to Mana
Fortuitous Ring of Fortune
Ring

Item Level: 85
34% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Magefist
Light Gauntlets

Defense: 12
Durability: 18/18
Item Level: 85
Corrupted +1 to fire skills +20% Faster Cast Rate Adds 1-6 Fire damage +23% Enhanced Defense +10 Defense Regenerate Mana 25%
Storm Shank
Greaves

Defense: 16
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 99
+30% Faster Run/Walk +54% Enhanced Defense Fire Resist +17% 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Repairs 1 durability in 33 seconds
Raven Horn
Coronet

'Tal'
Defense: 39
Durability: 30/30
Item Level: 83
Corrupted +2 to Sorceress Skill Levels +30% Faster Run/Walk +3 to Minimum Damage 8% Mana stolen per hit +38 to Life Cold Resist +16% Lightning Resist +16% Fire Resist +50% Poison Resist +46% Socketed (2)
Grim Wand of Lower Resistance
Grim Wand

Damage: 5 to 11
Durability: 23/23
Item Level: 88
Level 2 Lower Resist (75/75 Charges)
Lidless Wall
Grim Shield

Defense: 151
Chance to Block: 40%
Durability: 70/70
Item Level: 80
+1 to All Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate +124% Enhanced Defense +10 to Energy Increase Maximum Mana 10% +3 to Mana after each Kill +1 to Light Radius
The Oculus
Swirling Crystal

'Io'
Damage: 26 to 60
Durability: 75/75
Item Level: 88
Corrupted 25% Chance to cast level 1 Teleport when struck +3 to Sorceress Skill Levels +30% Faster Cast Rate +45% Enhanced Damage +20% Enhanced Defense +30 to Vitality +20 to Energy All Resistances +20 +5 to Mana after each Kill 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (1)
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 142
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 86/86
Item Level: 85
+2 to All Skills +30% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +108 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +5 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 699Mana
  • 1393Life

  • Strength173
  • Dexterity51
  • Vitality324
  • Energy35

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance169%
  • Cold Resistance120%
  • Lightning Resistance138%
  • Poison Resistance123%




2,935,806Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
FIRE SKILLSFire Bolt1 Warmth1 Fire Ball1 Enflame1 Fire Mastery9 Hydra20 LIGHTNING SKILLSTelekinesis1 Teleport1 COLD SKILLSIce Bolt20 Frigerate1 Frost Nova1 Ice Blast1 Shiver Armor1 Glacial Spike1 Blizzard1 Frozen Orb20 Cold Mastery20


INFO
  • Account* Necroded
  • Last Login2022/01/26

Kasim


87 Desert Mercenary
Guillaume's Face
Winged Helm

Defense: 99
Durability: 20/40
Item Level: 79
Corrupted +30% Faster Hit Recovery 35% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike +120% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength +11 to Life
Lionheart
Russet Armor
'HelLumFal'
Defense: 243
Durability: 30/30
Item Level: 66
+20% Enhanced Damage +25 to Strength +15 to Dexterity +20 to Vitality +10 to Energy +50 to Life All Resistances +30 Requirements -15% Socketed (3)
Insight
Thresher
'RalTirTalSol'
Damage: 70 to 719
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 86
Level 16 Meditation Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Cast Rate +241% Enhanced Damage +9 to Minimum Damage 247% Bonus to Attack Rating +5 Fire damage +75 poison damage over 5 seconds +6 to Critical Strike +5 to all Attributes +2 to Mana after each Kill 23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)