Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Patriarch

Rojst


EXPANSION
90 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +168% Magic Find
  • +102% Extra Gold
  • +20% Faster Casting Rate
  • +52% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +15% Increased Attack Speed
  • +18% Damage Reduction
 
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Mithril Coil

Defense: 66
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 94
+10% Faster Hit Recovery +114% Enhanced Defense +31 to Vitality Replenish Life +11 +106 Maximum Stamina Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 10%
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 37
Durability: 15/16
Item Level: 87
+2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +30%
Ribcracker
Stalagmite

'Shael'
Damage: 226 to 323
Durability: 145/45
Item Level: 99
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +85% Increased Attack Speed +50% Faster Hit Recovery +202% Enhanced Damage Adds 30-65 damage 50% Chance of Crushing Blow +100% Enhanced Defense +100 Defense +15 to Dexterity Socketed (2)
Enigma
Mage Plate
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 262
Durability: 64/60
Item Level: 82
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +14% Enhanced Defense +760 Defense +67 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 90% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Durability 13% Socketed (3)
Nagelring
Ring

Item Level: 85
Corrupted +73 to Attack Rating +15 to Life Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 3 Attacker Takes Damage of 3 28% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Aldur's Advance
Battle Boots

Defense: 43
Item Level: 69
Indestructible +40% Faster Run/Walk +50 to Life +180 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 32% Fire Resist +48% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 85
Corrupted +10% Faster Run/Walk +177 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +16 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet

Item Level: 85
Corrupted +2 to All Skills +5 to all Attributes All Resistances +27
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

'UmUm'
Defense: 99
Durability: 16/20
Item Level: 85
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +15% Increased Attack Speed +30% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +170% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Energy All Resistances +60 +5 to Mana after each Kill Socketed (3)
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 81
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +326 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +303 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -23% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +12 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 137
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 85/86
Item Level: 81
+2 to All Skills +32% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +91 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +3 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 471Mana
  • 4096Life

  • Strength156
  • Dexterity112
  • Vitality402
  • Energy42

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance179%
  • Cold Resistance170%
  • Lightning Resistance148%
  • Poison Resistance145%




1,339,816Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Poison Creeper20 Oak Sage14 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf20 Summon Grizzly1 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf1 Lycanthropy20 Feral Rage1 Rabies20 Fury1 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2019/08/25

Frisian


46 Barbarian
Stone
Boneweave
'ShaelUmPulLum'
Defense: 723
Durability: 23/23
Item Level: 81
+60% Faster Hit Recovery +276% Enhanced Defense +300 Defense vs. Missile +16 to Strength +16 to Vitality +10 to Energy All Resistances +15 Level 16 Clay Golem (16/16 Charges) Level 16 Molten Boulder (80/80 Charges) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)
Steel Shade
Armet

Defense: 150
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 88
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Increased Attack Speed 7% Mana stolen per hit +106% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +10 +11 Fire Absorb +85 Life Gained on Melee Hit Socketed (1)
Lawbringer
Legend Sword
'AmnLemKo'
Damage: 75 to 141
Durability: 34/34
Item Level: 88
20% Chance to cast level 7 Decrepify on striking Level 18 Sanctuary Aura When Equipped -50% Target Defense Adds 150-210 Fire damage Adds 130-180 cold damage 7% Life stolen per hit Slain Monsters Rest in Peace +208 Defense vs. Missile +10 to Dexterity 75% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)