Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

Rivfader


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
89 Paladin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +12% Magic Find
  • +55% Increased Attack Speed
  • +33% Deadly Strike
  • +46% Damage Reduction
 
Waterwalk
Sharkskin Boots

Defense: 40
Durability: 10/14
Item Level: 87
+20% Faster Run/Walk +209% Enhanced Defense +100 Defense vs. Missile +15 to Dexterity +59 to Life +40 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 50% +5% to Maximum Fire Resist
Highlord's Wrath
Amulet

Item Level: 75
+1 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed Adds 1-30 Lightning damage 33% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) Lightning Resist +35% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
Thundergod's Vigor
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 22/24
Item Level: 81
5% Chance to cast level 7 Fist of the Heavens when struck Adds 1-50 Lightning damage +3 to Lightning Strike (Amazon Only) +3 to Lightning Fury (Amazon Only) +161% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality +10% to Maximum Lightning Resist +20 Lightning Absorb
Vampire Gaze
Bone Visage

Defense: 117
Durability: 31/40
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +15% Increased Attack Speed +15 to Maximum Damage Adds 6-22 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit 6% Life stolen per hit +100% Enhanced Defense 15% Slower Stamina Drain All Resistances +9 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 16% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 14 Socketed (2)
Lava Gout
Battle Gauntlets

Defense: 48
Durability: 31/18
Item Level: 87
+20% Increased Attack Speed Adds 13-46 Fire damage +10 to Enchant +171% Enhanced Defense Fire Resist +24% Half Freeze Duration
Shaftstop
Mesh Armor

'Um'
Defense: 214
Durability: 35/45
Item Level: 64
Corrupted +25 to Maximum Damage +207% Enhanced Defense +250 Defense vs. Missile +79 to Life All Resistances +27 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Socketed (3)
Beast Master
Ring

Item Level: 85
+101 to Attack Rating 3% Life stolen per hit +1 to Strength +15 to Life Cold Resist +25% Lightning Resist +11% Fire Resist +11% Poison Resist +11% 12% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 88
+225 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +16 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
The Atlantean
Ancient Sword

Damage: 58 to 140
Durability: 166/66
Item Level: 84
+2 to Paladin Skill Levels +227% Enhanced Damage 50% Bonus to Attack Rating +75 Defense +16 to Strength +12 to Dexterity +8 to Vitality
Herald of Zakarum
Gilded Shield

Defense: 169
Chance to Block: 75%
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +2 to Combat Skills (Paladin Only) +2 to Paladin Skill Levels +30% Faster Block Rate 30% Increased Chance of Blocking 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +171% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality All Resistances +107 Socketed (4)
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 85
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +322 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +300 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -21% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +13 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Exile
Sacred Targe
'VexOhmIstDol'
Defense: 229
Chance to Block: 60%
Durability: 23/23
Item Level: 88
15% Chance to cast level 5 Life Tap on striking Level 16 Defiance Aura When Equipped +2 to Offensive Auras (Paladin Only) +30% Faster Block Rate Freezes target +1 +258% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Cold Resist +5% to Maximum Fire Resist All Resistances +44 25% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Repairs 1 durability in 4 seconds Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 212Mana
  • 1856Life

  • Strength127
  • Dexterity150
  • Vitality337
  • Energy15

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance166%
  • Cold Resistance137%
  • Lightning Resistance168%
  • Poison Resistance115%




266,348Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
COMBAT SKILLSSacrifice1 Smite1 Holy Bolt1 Zeal1 Charge1 Vengeance20 Blessed Hammer1 Holy Shield18 OFFENSIVE AURASMight1 Holy Fire1 Precision1 Holy Freeze1 Sanctuary1 Conviction20 DEFENSIVE AURASResist Fire1 Resist Cold1 Resist Lightning20 Salvation9


INFO
  • Account* Anubiz
  • Last Login2020/07/14

Razan


86 Desert Mercenary
Steel Shade
Armet

Defense: 150
Durability: 18/24
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +15% Increased Attack Speed 6% Mana stolen per hit +107% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +12 +11 Fire Absorb +74 Life Gained on Melee Hit
Shaftstop
Mesh Armor

Defense: 321
Durability: 23/23
Item Level: 94
+212% Enhanced Defense +250 Defense vs. Missile +60 to Life Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)
Bonehew
Ogre Axe

Damage: 106 to 553
Durability: 72/75
Item Level: 94
Melee attacks deal splash damage 50% Chance to cast level 16 Bone Spear on attack +30% Increased Attack Speed +282% Enhanced Damage Prevent Monster Heal +8 to Strength +20% increased Energy Bone Spear Fires 2 Additional Projectiles Requirements -15% Socketed (2)