Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Matriach

Rin_Tohsakaa


EXPANSION LADDER
93 Sorceress




GEAR BONUSES
  • +75% Magic Find
  • +133% Faster Casting Rate
 
Harlequin Crest
Shako

Defense: 137
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 88
Corrupted 100% Chance to cast level 41 Nova when you Level-Up +2 to All Skills Adds 1-74 lightning damage 4% to Enemy Lightning Resistance +5% Increased Lightning Damage +2 to all Attributes +139 to Life (Based on Character Level) +139 to Mana (Based on Character Level) Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 10% 50% better chance of getting magic item Socketed (2)
Mara's Kaleidoscope
amulet

Item Level: 80
+2 to All Skills +5 to all Attributes All Resistances +29
Bound by Duty
Dusk Shroud

Defense: 468
Durability: 15/20
Item Level: 88
+2 to All Skills +200% Damage to Demons +100% Damage to Undead 8% Life stolen per hit +15% Enhanced Defense +70% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength Replenish Life +7 All Resistances +65 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% 25% better chance of getting magic item Socketed (4)
Eagle Gyre
ring

Item Level: 91
Corrupted +10% Faster Cast Rate +105 to Attack Rating +37 to Life Lightning Resist +20% Fire Resist +15% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 2
Carrion Wind
ring

Item Level: 88
10% Chance to cast level 10 Poison Nova when struck 8% Chance to cast level 13 Twister on striking 6% Life stolen per hit +120 Defense vs. Missile Poison Resist +55% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit Level 21 Plague Poppy (15/15 Charges)
Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash

Defense: 63
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 89
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate Slows target by 10% +112% Enhanced Defense Increase Maximum Mana 5% Level 3 Venom (11/11 Charges)
Frostburn
Gaunlets

Defense: 16
Durability: 22/24
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +5% Enhanced Damage Adds 6-12 cold damage +12% Enhanced Defense +30 Defense Increase Maximum Mana 34%
Sandstorm Trek
Scarabshell Boots

Defense: 66
Durability: 14/14
Item Level: 94
+20% Faster Run/Walk +20% Faster Hit Recovery +163% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength +14 to Vitality +93 Maximum Stamina (Based on Character Level) 50% Stamina Drain Poison Resist +47% Repairs 1 durability in 20 seconds
Spirit
Monarch

Defense: 141
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 86/86
Item Level: 88
+2 to All Skills +29% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +102 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +6 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Socketed (4)
Heart of the Oak
Flail

Damage: 1 to 24
Durability: 50/45
Item Level: 64
+3 to All Skills +40% Faster Cast Rate +1 to Attack Rating +75% Damage to Demons +100 to Attack Rating against Demons Adds 3-14 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +10 to Dexterity Increase Maximum Life 7% Replenish Life +20 Increase Maximum Mana 15% All Resistances +35 Increase Maximum Durability 12% Socketed (4)
Spirit
Monarch

Defense: 149
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 84/86
Item Level: 85
+2 to All Skills +34% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +13% Enhanced Defense +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +109 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +8 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 1881Mana
  • 840Life

  • Strength160
  • Dexterity41
  • Vitality89
  • Energy412

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance208%
  • Cold Resistance263%
  • Lightning Resistance283%
  • Poison Resistance365%




542,002Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
FIRE SKILLS17 LIGHTNING SKILLS1 20 1 20 1 1 1 20 1 20 COLD SKILLS


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2018/11/16

Neeraj


93 Desert Mercenary
Fortitude
Kraken Shell

Defense: 783
Durability: 25/25
Item Level: 85
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +200% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense +127 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +28 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)
Andariel's Visage
Demonhead

Defense: 232
Durability: 11/11
Item Level: 89
15% Chance to cast level 15 Poison Nova when struck +2 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed 9% Life stolen per hit +146% Enhanced Defense +26 to Strength +10% to Maximum Poison Resist Fire Resist 0% Poison Resist +70% Level 3 Venom (10/20 Charges) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (1)
Infinity
Colossus Voulge

Damage: 64 to 642
Durability: 41/38
Item Level: 87
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Run/Walk +15% Enhanced Damage +145% Enhanced Damage 51% to Enemy Lightning Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow Prevent Monster Heal +46 to Vitality (Based on Character Level) 30% better chance of getting magic item Increase Maximum Durability 10% Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)