Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

RedTube


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
88 Necromancer




GEAR BONUSES
  • +198% Magic Find
  • +259% Extra Gold
  • +50% Faster Casting Rate
  • +10% Faster Hit Recovery
 
Dwarf Star
Ring

Item Level: 85
+40 to Life +40 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 15% Fire Absorb 15% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 15 100% Extra Gold from Monsters
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 37
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 87
+2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +30%
Venomous amulet
Amulet

Item Level: 81
Corrupted +3 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only) +14 to Life
Arachnid Mesh
Spiderweb Sash

Defense: 63
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 99
+1 to All Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate Slows Target by 10% +90% Enhanced Defense Increase Maximum Mana 5% Level 3 Venom (11/11 Charges)
Cruel Shell
Circlet

Defense: 31
Durability: 35/35
Item Level: 94
Corrupted 12% Chance to cast level 4 Charged Bolt when struck +1 to Necromancer Skill Levels 6% Life stolen per hit +82% Enhanced Defense +22 to Strength All Resistances +20 48% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (2)
Stone Whorl
Ring

Item Level: 81
12% Chance to cast level 4 Charged Bolt when struck +10% Faster Cast Rate +87 to Attack Rating +5 to Life Lightning Resist +12% Poison Resist +23%
Raven Blazer
Wyrmhide Boots

Defense: 63
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 88
+10% Faster Run/Walk +10% Faster Hit Recovery +47% Enhanced Defense Lightning Resist +36% Fire Resist +20% Repairs 1 durability in 33 seconds
Dusk Shroud
Defense: 458
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 81
96% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (4)
Gull
Dagger

Damage: 2 to 4
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 85
Adds 1-15 damage -5 to Mana 100% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 137
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 86/86
Item Level: 85
+2 to All Skills +30% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +97 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +7 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Socketed (4)
Heart of the Oak
Flail
'KoVexPulThul'
Damage: 1 to 36
Durability: 23/23
Item Level: 69
+3 to All Skills +40% Faster Cast Rate +75% Damage to Demons +100 to Attack Rating against Demons +3 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +10 to Dexterity Increase Maximum Life 6% Replenish Life +20 Increase Maximum Mana 15% All Resistances +33 Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 133
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 86/86
Item Level: 82
+2 to All Skills +33% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +97 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +7 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 554Mana
  • 888Life

  • Strength171
  • Dexterity45
  • Vitality235
  • Energy100

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance134%
  • Cold Resistance134%
  • Lightning Resistance112%
  • Poison Resistance102%




1,967,519Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
CURSESAmplify Damage1 Decrepify1 POISON AND BONE SKILLSTeeth20 Bone Armor14 Corpse Explosion1 Bone Wall1 Bone Spear20 Bone Spirit20 SUMMONING SKILLSClay Golem1 Convocation20


INFO

Gulzar


64 Desert Mercenary
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask

Defense: 62
Durability: 18/20
Item Level: 64
Corrupted 10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +60 to Life +30 to Mana All Resistances +15
Griswold's Heart
Ornate Plate

'OrtRal'
Defense: 441
Durability: 57/60
Item Level: 86
Melee attacks deal splash damage +2 to Defensive Auras (Paladin Only) +34 to Attack Rating +500 Defense +20 to Strength Cold Resist +29% Lightning Resist +30% Fire Resist +30% Requirements -40% Socketed (3)
Insight
Colossus Voulge
'RalTirTalSol'
Damage: 95 to 854
Durability: 38/38
Item Level: 84
Level 16 Meditation Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Cast Rate +246% Enhanced Damage +9 to Minimum Damage 214% Bonus to Attack Rating +5 Fire damage +75 posion damage over 5 seconds +2 to Critical Strike +5 to all Attributes +2 to Mana after each Kill 23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)