Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

PukeFiend


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
93 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +22% Magic Find
  • +10% Extra Gold
  • +20% Faster Casting Rate
  • +50% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +5% Damage Reduction
 
Thundergod's Vigor
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 17/24
Item Level: 92
5% Chance to cast level 7 Fist of the Heavens when struck Adds 1-50 Lightning damage +3 to Lightning Strike (Amazon Only) +3 to Lightning Fury (Amazon Only) +183% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality +10% to Maximum Lightning Resist +20 Lightning Absorb
Communal amulet of the Ox
Amulet

Item Level: 91
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +3 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +8 to Strength
Sandstorm Trek
Scarabshell Boots

Defense: 66
Durability: 14/14
Item Level: 85
+20% Faster Run/Walk +20% Faster Hit Recovery +154% Enhanced Defense +14 to Strength +12 to Vitality +93 Maximum Stamina (Based on Character Level) 50% Slower Stamina Drain Poison Resist +56% Repairs 1 durability in 20 seconds
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 84
Corrupted +227 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +18 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 5% Cannot Be Frozen
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

Defense: 99
Durability: 14/20
Item Level: 94
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 200% Chance to cast level 51 Poison Nova when you Die +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +73 posion damage over 2 seconds -9% to Enemy Poison Resistance +8% Increased Poison Damage +176% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Energy +7 to Life +19 Maximum Stamina Cold Resist +30% Lightning Resist +58% Fire Resist +30% Poison Resist +30% +5 to Mana after each Kill Socketed (3)
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 39
Durability: 13/16
Item Level: 81
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +30%
Wisp Projector
Ring

Item Level: 94
Corrupted Lifted Spirit Aura When Equipped +5% Faster Run/Walk +15 to Life Lightning Absorb 11% 15% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 9 Heart of Wolverine (17/17 Charges)
Mang Song's Lesson
Archon Staff

Damage: 83 to 99
Durability: 39/39
Item Level: 87
+5 to All Skills +30% Faster Cast Rate -14% to Enemy Cold Resistance -15% to Enemy Lightning Resistance -9% to Enemy Fire Resistance Regenerate Mana 10%
Grief
Phase Blade
'EthTirLoMalRal'
Damage: 31 to 35
Item Level: 89
35% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +40% Increased Attack Speed +337 to Maximum Damage (Based on Character Level) +313 to Minimum Damage (Based on Character Level) Ignore Target's Defense -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage -21% to Enemy Poison Resistance 20% Deadly Strike Prevent Monster Heal +2 to Mana after each Kill +14 Life after each Kill Socketed (5)
Stormshield
Monarch

Defense: 139
Chance to Block: 67%
Durability: 79/86
Item Level: 94
Corrupted Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +348 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +60% Lightning Resist +105% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10 Socketed (2)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 354Mana
  • 1012Life

  • Strength149
  • Dexterity192
  • Vitality324
  • Energy40

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance151%
  • Cold Resistance120%
  • Lightning Resistance118%
  • Poison Resistance152%




131,559Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Poison Creeper20 Oak Sage19 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf20 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf1 Lycanthropy20 Feral Rage1 Rabies20 ELEMENTAL SKILLS


INFO
  • Account* Gour
  • Last Login2020/07/12

Paige


123 Rogue Scout
Treachery
Great Hauberk
'ShaelThulLem'
Defense: 678
Durability: 26/26
Item Level: 86
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% Extra Gold from Monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask

Defense: 73
Durability: 19/20
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +15% Increased Attack Speed 10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +60 to Life +30 to Mana All Resistances +15 Socketed (2)
Harmony
Great Bow
'TirIthSolKo'
Throw Damage: 9 to 9
Damage: 50 to 188
Durability: 43/54
Item Level: 81
Level 10 Vigor Aura When Equipped +246% Enhanced Damage +9 to Minimum Damage +9 to Maximum Damage Adds 55-160 Fire damage Adds 55-160 Lightning damage Adds 55-160 cold damage +5 to Valkyrie +10 to Dexterity Regenerate Mana 20% +2 to Mana after each Kill +2 to Light Radius Level 20 Revive (25/25 Charges) Socketed (4)