Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

PukeFeast


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
90 Necromancer




GEAR BONUSES
  • +191% Magic Find
  • +137% Extra Gold
  • +20% Faster Casting Rate
  • +30% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +6% Damage Reduction
 
Venomous amulet
Amulet

Item Level: 91
Corrupted +3 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only)
Trang-Oul's Girth
Troll Belt

Defense: 63
Durability: 7/18
Item Level: 87
+97 Defense +66 to Life Replenish Life +5 +46 to Mana +30 Maximum Stamina Cannot Be Frozen Requirements -40%
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 44
Durability: 4/16
Item Level: 81
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +45%
Wraithra Greaves
Heavy Boots

Defense: 7
Durability: 5/14
Item Level: 40
+20% Faster Run/Walk +16% Enhanced Defense +10 Maximum Stamina Fire Resist +9% 22% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Nagelring
Ring

Item Level: 87
Corrupted +55 to Attack Rating Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 6% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 3 Attacker Takes Damage of 3 26% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Trang-Oul's Scales
Chaos Armor

Defense: 343
Durability: 44/70
Item Level: 95
Corrupted 200% Chance to cast level 23 Venom when you Level-Up 200% Chance to cast level 51 Poison Nova when you Die +2 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only) +40% Faster Run/Walk +146 posion damage over 2 seconds -15% to Enemy Poison Resistance +17% Increased Poison Damage +150% Enhanced Defense +100 Defense vs. Missile Poison Resist +40% Requirements -40% Socketed (4)
Trang-Oul's Guise
Bone Visage

Defense: 144
Durability: 15/40
Item Level: 85
Corrupted +25% Faster Hit Recovery +86 Defense Replenish Life +5 +150 to Mana Attacker Takes Damage of 20 72% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (3)
Eagle Eye
Ring

Item Level: 21
+2 to Minimum Damage +9 to Energy +24 to Mana Cold Resist +24% Fire Resist +19% 14% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items
Death's Web
Unearthed Wand

Damage: 22 to 28
Durability: 27/27
Item Level: 85
+2 to All Skills +2 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only) -50% to Enemy Poison Resistance +11 to Mana after each Kill +7 Life after each Kill
Trang-Oul's Wing
Cantor Trophy

'OrtOrt'
Defense: 59
Chance to Block: 60%
Durability: 8/20
Item Level: 81
Corrupted +2 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only) 30% Increased Chance of Blocking +125 Defense +25 to Strength +15 to Dexterity Lightning Resist +70% Fire Resist +38% Poison Resist +40% Socketed (2)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 599Mana
  • 1392Life

  • Strength81
  • Dexterity25
  • Vitality429
  • Energy34

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance88%
  • Cold Resistance139%
  • Lightning Resistance68%
  • Poison Resistance119%




1,413,031Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
CURSESLower Resist8 POISON AND BONE SKILLSBone Armor1 Deadly Poison20 Corpse Explosion1 Bone Wall5 Desecrate20 Poison Nova20 SUMMONING SKILLSSummon Mastery1 Raise Skeleton1 Clay Golem1 Convocation20 Raise Skeletal Mage1 Blood Golem1 Revive1


INFO
  • Account* flufflo
  • Last Login2019/01/16

Alhizeer


51 Desert Mercenary
The Gladiator's Bane
Wire Fleece

Defense: 482
Durability: 16/32
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +30% Faster Hit Recovery +162% Enhanced Defense +50 Defense Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 18 Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 18 Cannot Be Frozen Poison Length Reduced by 50% Attacker Takes Damage of 20
Veil of Steel
Spired Helm

Defense: 160
Durability: 33/40
Item Level: 88
+60% Enhanced Defense +140 Defense +15 to Strength +15 to Vitality All Resistances +50 -4 to Light Radius
Tomb Reaver
Cryptic Axe

Damage: 112 to 513
Durability: 84/98
Item Level: 95
+60% Increased Attack Speed +242% Enhanced Damage +173% Damage to Undead +273 to Attack Rating against Undead All Resistances +50 10% Reanimate as: Returned +10 Life after each Kill 80% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +4 to Light Radius Socketed (0)