Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

ProjectX


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
88 Druid




GEAR BONUSES
  • +67% Magic Find
  • +128% Extra Gold
  • +59% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +20% Increased Attack Speed
  • +15% Crushing Blow
  • +10% Open Wounds
  • +15% Deadly Strike
 
Jalal's Mane
Totemic Mask

Defense: 99
Durability: 18/20
Item Level: 64
Corrupted +2 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) +2 to Druid Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +189% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Energy All Resistances +30 +5 to Mana after each Kill 24% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (1)
Communal amulet of Twister
Amulet

Item Level: 76
Corrupted +3 to Shape Shifting Skills (Druid Only) Level 2 Twister (25/25 Charges)
Storm Band
Ring

Item Level: 60
12% Chance to cast level 4 Charged Bolt when struck +88 to Attack Rating 4% Life stolen per hit Cold Resist +11% Fire Resist +30%
Bitter Band
Ring

Item Level: 88
8% Life stolen per hit +13 to Energy +14 to Mana Lightning Resist +23% Fire Resist +20%
Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts

Defense: 57
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 78
10% Chance to cast level 3 Holy Bolt on striking +20% Increased Attack Speed +244% Damage to Demons +25 Defense Fire Resist +50%
Naj's Light Plate
Hellforge Plate

Defense: 531
Durability: 55/60
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +16% Enhanced Defense +300 Defense +65 to Life All Resistances +25 45% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit Requirements -60%
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 54
Durability: 30/24
Item Level: 71
+30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +182% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina Requirements -25%
Hailstone Lash
Sharkskin Belt

Defense: 37
Durability: 11/14
Item Level: 88
+17% Faster Hit Recovery +45% Enhanced Defense +30 to Strength +18 to Life Lightning Resist +15% Fire Resist +29%
Dark Clan Crusher
Cudgel

Damage: 17 to 61
Durability: 36/36
Item Level: 84
+2 to Druid Skill Levels +195% Enhanced Damage 21% Bonus to Attack Rating +200% Damage to Demons +200 to Attack Rating against Demons +15 Life after each Demon Kill
Spirit
Monarch
'TalThulOrtAmn'
Defense: 136
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 86/86
Item Level: 79
+2 to All Skills +34% Faster Cast Rate +55% Faster Hit Recovery +250 Defense vs. Missile +22 to Vitality +92 to Mana Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +35% Poison Resist +35% +8 Magic Absorb Attacker Takes Damage of 14 Socketed (4)
Lightsabre
Phase Blade

'ShaelShaelNefShael'
Damage: 94 to 95
Item Level: 81
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage 5% Chance to cast level 16 Chain Lightning on attack +95% Increased Attack Speed +174% Enhanced Damage Adds 10-30 damage Ignore Target's Defense Adds 60-120 Magic damage Adds 1-200 Lightning damage 7% Mana stolen per hit Knockback Lightning Absorb 15% +7 to Light Radius Socketed (5)
Stormshield
Monarch

Defense: 133
Chance to Block: 67%
Item Level: 87
Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +330 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +60% Lightning Resist +25% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10
ATTRIBUTES
  • 380Mana
  • 2106Life

  • Strength156
  • Dexterity196
  • Vitality227
  • Energy54

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance237%
  • Cold Resistance128%
  • Lightning Resistance156%
  • Poison Resistance108%




1,487,631Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
SUMMONING SKILLSRaven1 Oak Sage1 Summon Spirit Wolf1 Heart of Wolverine1 Summon Dire Wolf1 Summon Grizzly1 SHAPE SHIFTING SKILLSWerewolf1 Lycanthropy9 Werebear1 Feral Rage1 Maul1 Fire Claws20 ELEMENTAL SKILLSFirestorm20 Molten Boulder20 Fissure20


INFO

Hazade


85 Desert Mercenary
Undead Crown
Crown

Defense: 46
Durability: 41/50
Item Level: 64
+50% Damage to Undead +100 to Attack Rating against Undead 5% Life stolen per hit +3 to Summon Mastery (Necromancer Only) +48% Enhanced Defense +40 Defense Poison Resist +50% Half Freeze Duration
Rattlecage
Gothic Plate

Defense: 129
Durability: 40/55
Item Level: 83
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Increased Attack Speed +4 to Maximum Damage +45 to Attack Rating 25% Chance of Crushing Blow Hit Causes Monster to Flee +52% +200 Defense 6% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (3)
Obedience
Cryptic Axe
'HelKoThulEthFal'
Damage: 155 to 705
Durability: 61/98
Item Level: 82
30% Chance to cast level 21 Enflame when you Kill an Enemy +40% Faster Hit Recovery +370% Enhanced Damage -25% Target Defense +3 cold damage -25% to Enemy Fire Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow +243 Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Dexterity All Resistances +21 Requirements -20% Socketed (5)