Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Matriach

PlainOldSorc


EXPANSION LADDER
92 Sorceress




GEAR BONUSES
  • +403% Magic Find
  • +40% Faster Casting Rate
 
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask

Defense: 64
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 81
Corrupted 10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +60 to Life +30 to Mana All Resistances +15 72% better chance of getting magic item Socketed (3)
Tal Rasha's Adjudication
amulet

Item Level: 81
Corrupted +2 to Sorceress Skill Levels Adds 3-32 lightning damage +50 to Life +42 to Mana Lightning Resist +33%
Tal Rasha's Guardianship
Lacquered Plate

Defense: 509
Durability: 52/55
Item Level: 90
Corrupted +400 Defense Cold Resist +40% Lightning Resist +40% Fire Resist +40% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 15 184% better chance of getting magic item Requirements -60% Socketed (4)
The Stone of Jordan
ring

Item Level: 87
Corrupted +1 to All Skills Adds 1-12 lightning damage +20 to Mana Increase Maximum Mana 25%
Wisp Projector
ring

Item Level: 88
Corrupted Lifted Spirit Aura When Equipped +5% Faster Run/Walk Lightning Absorb 8% 13% better chance of getting magic item Level 9 Heart of Wolverine (17/17 Charges)
Tal Rasha's Fine-Spun Cloth
Mesh Belt

Defense: 35
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +20 to Dexterity +30 to Mana 37% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 14% better chance of getting magic item Requirements -20%
Sandstorm Trek
Scarabshell Boots

Defense: 66
Durability: 14/14
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +20% Faster Run/Walk +20% Faster Hit Recovery +151% Enhanced Defense +11 to Strength +11 to Vitality +92 Maximum Stamina (Based on Character Level) 50% Stamina Drain Cold Resist +10% Lightning Resist +10% Fire Resist +10% Poison Resist +76% Repairs 1 durability in 20 seconds
Magefist
Light Gauntlets

Defense: 12
Durability: 17/18
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +1 to Fire Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate Adds 1-6 fire damage +28% Enhanced Defense +10 Defense Regenerate Mana 25% All Resistances +6
Medusa's Gaze
Aegis

Defense: 162
Chance to Block: 44%
Durability: 92/92
Item Level: 89
Corrupted +2 to Cold Skills 13% to Enemy Cold Resistance +10% Increased Poison Damage +3 to Shiver Armor +176% Enhanced Defense +5% to Maximum Cold Resist Cold Resist +51% Requirements -50%
Tal Rasha's Lidless Eye
Swirling Crystal

Damage: 18 to 42
Durability: 75/75
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +20% Faster Cast Rate +2 to Lightning Mastery (Sorceress Only) +2 to Cold Mastery (Sorceress Only) +1 to Fire Mastery (Sorceress Only) +10 to Energy +57 to Life +77 to Mana 90% better chance of getting magic item Socketed (3)
Phoenix
Monarch

Defense: 148
Chance to Block: 42%
Durability: 84/86
Item Level: 90
100% Chance to cast level 40 Blaze when you Level-Up 40% Chance to cast level 22 Fire Ball on striking +368% Enhanced Damage 28% to Enemy Fire Resistance +376 Defense vs. Missile +50 to Life +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist +10% to Maximum Fire Resist +15 Fire Absorb Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 1674Mana
  • 780Life

  • Strength157
  • Dexterity45
  • Vitality21
  • Energy350

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance144%
  • Cold Resistance195%
  • Lightning Resistance177%
  • Poison Resistance170%




24,439Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
FIRE SKILLS1 LIGHTNING SKILLS1 1 20 20 1 1 1 17 20 20 COLD SKILLS


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2018/11/17

Durga


92 Desert Mercenary
Fortitude
Hellforged Plate

Defense: 741
Durability: 31/31
Item Level: 85
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +200% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense +92 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +27 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)
Crown of Thieves
Grand Crown

Defense: 114
Durability: 44/50
Item Level: 81
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +20 to Attack Rating Adds 2-10 cold damage 12% Life stolen per hit +161% Enhanced Defense +9 to Strength +25 to Dexterity +50 to Life +35 to Mana Fire Resist +33% 95% extra gold from monsters Socketed (1)
Infinity
Colossus Voulge

Damage: 64 to 639
Durability: 38/38
Item Level: 81
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Run/Walk +15% Enhanced Damage +144% Enhanced Damage 54% to Enemy Lightning Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow Prevent Monster Heal +46 to Vitality (Based on Character Level) 30% better chance of getting magic item Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)