Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

PikaBo_O


EXPANSION HARDCORE
89 Assassin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +5% Extra Gold
  • +35% Faster Casting Rate
  • +50% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +35% Increased Attack Speed
  • +50% Crushing Blow
  • +10% Open Wounds
  • +30% Deadly Strike
  • +15% Damage Reduction
 
Fortitude
Wyrmhide
'ElSolDolLo'
Defense: 471
Durability: 23/24
Item Level: 85
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +214% Enhanced Defense +100 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +27 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Socketed (4)
Guillaume's Face
Winged Helm

'Shael'
Defense: 99
Durability: 40/40
Item Level: 71
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +15% Increased Attack Speed +50% Faster Hit Recovery 35% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike +120% Enhanced Defense +15 to Strength Socketed (2)
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 54
Durability: 33/24
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +197% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina Requirements -25%
Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts

Defense: 59
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 85
Corrupted 10% Chance to cast level 3 Holy Bolt on striking +20% Increased Attack Speed +250% Damage to Demons +25 Defense Fire Resist +50%
Carrion Wind
Ring

Item Level: 86
Corrupted 10% Chance to cast level 10 Poison Nova when struck 8% Chance to cast level 13 Twister on striking +10% Faster Cast Rate 6% Life stolen per hit +154 Defense vs. Missile Poison Resist +55% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit Level 21 Plague Poppy (15/15 Charges)
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 66
+246 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +17 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
String of Ears
Demonhide Sash

Defense: 35
Durability: 22/12
Item Level: 88
8% Life stolen per hit +166% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 15% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 15
Atma's Scarab
Amulet

Item Level: 99
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 2 Amplify Damage on striking +1 to All Skills 20% Bonus to Attack Rating +40 posion damage over 4 seconds Poison Resist +75% Attacker Takes Damage of 5 +3 to Light Radius
Bartuc's Cut-Throat
Greater Talons

Damage: 85 to 100
Durability: 69/69
Item Level: 76
+1 to Martial Arts (Assassin Only) +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery +187% Enhanced Damage Adds 25-50 damage 20% Bonus to Attack Rating 6% Life stolen per hit +20 to Strength +20 to Dexterity
Bartuc's Cut-Throat
Greater Talons

Damage: 85 to 101
Durability: 69/69
Item Level: 94
+1 to Martial Arts (Assassin Only) +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery +189% Enhanced Damage Adds 25-50 damage 20% Bonus to Attack Rating 7% Life stolen per hit +20 to Strength +20 to Dexterity
Chaos
Suwayyah
'FalOhmUm'
Damage: 166 to 221
Durability: 40/48
Item Level: 88
9% Chance to cast level 11 Frozen Orb on striking 11% Chance to cast level 9 Charged Bolt on striking +35% Increased Attack Speed +326% Enhanced Damage Adds 216-471 Magic damage 25% Chance of Open Wounds +3 to Frost Blades (Assassin Only) +3 to Flicker Strike (Assassin Only) +1 to Emberstorm (Assassin Only) +1 to Zeal +10 to Strength Socketed (3)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 221Mana
  • 1569Life

  • Strength118
  • Dexterity187
  • Vitality234
  • Energy25

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance146%
  • Cold Resistance95%
  • Lightning Resistance113%
  • Poison Resistance198%




330,930Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
TRAPSFire Blast1 Blade Throw1 Wake of Fire1 Blade Fury1 Blade Shield20 SHADOW DISCIPLINESClaw Mastery20 Psychic Hammer1 Burst of Speed6 Cloak of Shadows1 Fade20 Venom20 MARTIAL ARTS


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2020/05/28

Zanarhi


86 Desert Mercenary
Duriel's Shell
Cuirass

Defense: 203
Durability: 149/50
Item Level: 88
+15% Increased Attack Speed +183% Enhanced Defense +111 Defense (Based on Character Level) +15 to Strength +89 to Life (Based on Character Level) Cold Resist +50% Lightning Resist +20% Fire Resist +20% Poison Resist +20% Cannot Be Frozen Socketed (1)
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask

Defense: 64
Durability: 16/20
Item Level: 85
Corrupted 10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +72 to Life +30 to Mana All Resistances +15
Bonehew
Ogre Axe

Damage: 109 to 565
Durability: 27/50
Item Level: 88
Melee attacks deal splash damage 50% Chance to cast level 16 Bone Spear on attack +45% Increased Attack Speed +290% Enhanced Damage Prevent Monster Heal +20% increased Energy Bone Spear Fires 2 Additional Projectiles Requirements -15% Socketed (2)