Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

PeiZon


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
90 Amazon




GEAR BONUSES
  • +125% Magic Find
  • +89% Extra Gold
  • +25% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +30% Increased Attack Speed
  • +33% Deadly Strike
  • +8% Damage Reduction
 
Thundergod's Vigor
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 23/24
Item Level: 88
Corrupted 5% Chance to cast level 7 Fist of the Heavens when struck Adds 1-50 Lightning damage +3 to Lightning Strike (Amazon Only) +3 to Lightning Fury (Amazon Only) +160% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality +10% to Maximum Lightning Resist +20 Lightning Absorb
Lancer's Gauntlets of Readiness
Gauntlets

Defense: 15
Durability: 23/24
Item Level: 77
Corrupted +3 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only) +10% Increased Attack Speed +10 Life Gained on Ranged Hit +9 Life Gained on Melee Hit
Enigma
Mage Plate
'JahIthBer'
Defense: 262
Durability: 63/60
Item Level: 86
+2 to All Skills +45% Faster Run/Walk +1 to Enigma Teleport +15% Enhanced Defense +751 Defense +67 to Strength (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Life 5% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 8% +14 Life after each Kill 15% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit 90% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items (Based on Character Level) Increase Maximum Durability 10% Socketed (3)
Kira's Guardian
Tiara

'TirTirTir'
Defense: 45
Durability: 17/25
Item Level: 87
Corrupted +20% Faster Hit Recovery +64 Defense All Resistances +66 Cannot Be Frozen +6 to Mana after each Kill Socketed (3)
Raven Frost
Ring

Item Level: 81
Corrupted +248 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +19 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Highlord's Wrath
Amulet

Item Level: 86
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed Adds 1-30 Lightning damage 33% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) Lightning Resist +35% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
Beast Master
Ring

Item Level: 86
+6 to Minimum Damage +56 to Attack Rating +36 to Life Cold Resist +8% Lightning Resist +8% Fire Resist +33% Poison Resist +8% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 1
Silkweave
Mesh Boots

Defense: 45
Durability: 12/16
Item Level: 89
Corrupted +30% Faster Run/Walk +154% Enhanced Defense +200 Defense vs. Missile Increase Maximum Mana 10% +5 to Mana after each Kill
Holy Thunder
War Scepter
'EthRalOrtTal'
Damage: 16 to 37
Durability: 98/105
Item Level: 87
+60% Enhanced Damage +10 to Maximum Damage -25% Target Defense +5 Fire damage Adds 21-61 Lightning damage +75 poison damage over 5 seconds +1 to Conversion (Paladin Only) +3 to Holy Shock (Paladin Only) +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist Lightning Resist +60% Level 7 Teleport (52/60 Charges) Socketed (4)
Lidless Wall
Grim Shield

Defense: 151
Chance to Block: 45%
Durability: 48/70
Item Level: 71
+1 to All Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate +101% Enhanced Defense +10 to Energy Increase Maximum Mana 10% +5 to Mana after each Kill +1 to Light Radius
Titan's Revenge
Ceremonial Javelin

Throw Damage: 75 to 152
Damage: 75 to 99
Durability: 23/24
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +2 to Javelin and Spear Skills (Amazon Only) +2 to Amazon Skill Levels +30% Faster Run/Walk +183% Enhanced Damage Adds 25-50 damage 7% Life stolen per hit +20 to Strength +20 to Dexterity Increased Stack Size Repairs 1 durability in 3 seconds
Stormshield
Monarch

Defense: 136
Chance to Block: 72%
Durability: 55/86
Item Level: 88
Corrupted Indestructible +35% Faster Block Rate 25% Increased Chance of Blocking +337 Defense (Based on Character Level) +30 to Strength Cold Resist +60% Lightning Resist +25% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 10
ATTRIBUTES
  • 182Mana
  • 1701Life

  • Strength118
  • Dexterity170
  • Vitality374
  • Energy15

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance172%
  • Cold Resistance132%
  • Lightning Resistance176%
  • Poison Resistance155%




2,357,889Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
BOW AND CROSSBOW SKILLSPASSIVE AND MAGIC SKILLSInner Sight1 Lethal Strike1 Dodge1 Phase Run1 Avoid1 Penetrate1 Evade1 Pierce10 JAVELIN AND SPEAR SKILLSJab1 Power Strike1 Poison Javelin20 Lightning Bolt20 Plague Javelin20 Lightning Fury20


INFO

Azrael


87 Desert Mercenary
Duriel's Shell
Cuirass

Defense: 203
Durability: 36/50
Item Level: 85
Corrupted +187% Enhanced Defense +112 Defense (Based on Character Level) +15 to Strength +90 to Life (Based on Character Level) Cold Resist +50% Lightning Resist +20% Fire Resist +20% Poison Resist +20% Cannot Be Frozen
Tal Rasha's Horadric Crest
Death Mask

Defense: 64
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 87
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +15% Increased Attack Speed 10% Mana stolen per hit 10% Life stolen per hit +45 Defense +60 to Life +30 to Mana All Resistances +15 +8 Life Gained on Ranged Hit +14 Life Gained on Melee Hit Socketed (1)
Infinity
Mancatcher
'BerMalBerIst'
Damage: 148 to 325
Durability: 22/22
Item Level: 88
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Run/Walk +136% Enhanced Damage -46% to Enemy Lightning Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow Prevent Monster Heal +45 to Vitality (Based on Character Level) 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)