Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Matriach

Pegona


EXPANSION LADDER
92 Assassin




GEAR BONUSES
  • +25% Faster Casting Rate
  • +75% Increased Attack Speed
  • +50% Crushing Blow
  • +35% Open Wounds
  • +64% Deadly Strike
 
Guillaume's Face
Winged Helm

Defense: 99
Durability: 21/40
Item Level: 76
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Faster Hit Recovery +50% Enhanced Damage +60 to Attack Rating Adds 2-10 cold damage 35% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike +120% Enhanced Defense +23 to Strength +8 to Life Heal Stamina Plus 12% Cold Resist +25% Fire Resist +24% Socketed (3)
Highlord's Wrath
amulet

Item Level: 85
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +20% Increased Attack Speed Adds 1-30 lightning damage 34% Deadly Strike (Based on Character Level) Regenerate Mana 15% Lightning Resist +35% Attacker Takes Lightning Damage of 15
Laying of Hands
Bramble Mitts

Defense: 54
Durability: 11/12
Item Level: 88
Corrupted 10% Chance to cast level 3 Holy Bolt on striking +20% Increased Attack Speed +241% Damage to Demons +25 Defense Fire Resist +50% +6 Life Gained on Ranged Hit +8 Life Gained on Melee Hit
Gore Rider
War Boots

Defense: 54
Durability: 32/24
Item Level: 85
Corrupted +30% Faster Run/Walk 15% Chance of Crushing Blow 15% Deadly Strike 10% Chance of Open Wounds +176% Enhanced Defense +20 Maximum Stamina All Resistances +5 Requirements -25%
Thundergod's Vigor
War Belt

Defense: 53
Durability: 14/24
Item Level: 87
5% Chance to cast level 7 Fist of the Heavens when struck Adds 1-50 lightning damage +3 to Lightning Fury (Amazon Only) +3 to Lightning Strike (Amazon Only) +185% Enhanced Defense +20 to Strength +20 to Vitality +10% to Maximum Lightning Resist +20 Lightning Absorb
Carrion Wind
ring

Item Level: 88
10% Chance to cast level 10 Poison Nova when struck 8% Chance to cast level 13 Twister on striking 6% Life stolen per hit +106 Defense vs. Missile Poison Resist +55% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit Level 21 Plague Poppy (14/15 Charges)
Raven Frost
ring

Item Level: 83
Corrupted +183 to Attack Rating Adds 15-45 cold damage +18 to Dexterity +40 to Mana Cold Absorb 20% Cannot Be Frozen
Fortitude
Archon Plate

Defense: 525
Durability: 54/60
Item Level: 88
20% Chance to cast level 15 Chilling Armor when struck +25% Faster Cast Rate +300% Enhanced Damage +11% Enhanced Defense +200% Enhanced Defense +15 Defense +92 to Life (Based on Character Level) Replenish Life +7 +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist All Resistances +26 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 7 12% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit +1 to Light Radius Socketed (4)
Bartuc's Cut-Throat
Greater Talons

Damage: 82 to 146
Durability: 56/104
Item Level: 84
+1 to Martial Arts (Assassin Only) +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery +175% Enhanced Damage +25 to Minimum Damage +50 to Maximum Damage 20% bonus to Attack Rating 9% Life stolen per hit +20 to Strength +20 to Dexterity
Bartuc's Cut-Throat
Greater Talons

Damage: 84 to 156
Durability: 96/104
Item Level: 66
Melee attacks deal splash damage +1 to Martial Arts (Assassin Only) +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +30% Faster Hit Recovery +181% Enhanced Damage +25 to Minimum Damage +58 to Maximum Damage 20% bonus to Attack Rating +28% Damage to Undead 9% Life stolen per hit +20 to Strength +20 to Dexterity +4 to Life Socketed (1)
Chaos
Wrist Sword

Damage: 124 to 187
Durability: 32/84
Item Level: 88
9% Chance to cast level 11 Frozen Orb on striking 11% Chance to cast level 9 Charged Bolt on striking +35% Increased Attack Speed +292% Enhanced Damage Adds 216-471 magic damage 25% Chance of Open Wounds +3 to Flicker Strike (Assassin Only) +3 to Static Strike (Assassin Only) +2 to Frost Blades (Assassin Only) +1 to Zeal +10 to Strength Socketed (3)
Phoenix
Monarch

Defense: 149
Chance to Block: 47%
Durability: 24/86
Item Level: 81
100% Chance to cast level 40 Blaze when you Level-Up 40% Chance to cast level 22 Fire Ball on striking +370% Enhanced Damage 28% to Enemy Fire Resistance +15% Enhanced Defense +366 Defense vs. Missile +50 to Life +5% to Maximum Lightning Resist +10% to Maximum Fire Resist +19 Fire Absorb Increase Maximum Durability 12% Socketed (4)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 270Mana
  • 1625Life

  • Strength206
  • Dexterity219
  • Vitality314
  • Energy25

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance188%
  • Cold Resistance179%
  • Lightning Resistance189%
  • Poison Resistance175%




175,691Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
TRAPS1 1 1 16 20 SHADOW DISCIPLINES20 1 20 20 MARTIAL ARTS1 1 1


INFO
  • Account* unknown
  • Last Login2018/11/20


92 Desert Mercenary
Vampire Gaze
Grim Helm

Defense: 126
Durability: 32/40
Item Level: 64
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +20 to Attack Rating Adds 1-100 lightning damage Adds 6-22 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit 8% Life stolen per hit +100% Enhanced Defense 15% Stamina Drain Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 16% Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 14 Socketed (1)
Treachery
Loricated Mail

Defense: 598
Durability: 19/19
Item Level: 90
5% Chance to cast level 15 Fade when struck 25% Chance to cast level 15 Venom on striking +2 to Assassin Skill Levels +45% Increased Attack Speed +20% Faster Hit Recovery Cold Resist +30% 50% extra gold from monsters Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (3)
Obedience
Thresher

Damage: 84 to 991
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 87
30% Chance to cast level 21 Enchant when you Kill an Enemy +40% Faster Hit Recovery +370% Enhanced Damage -25% Target Defense +1 to Attack Rating Adds 3-14 cold damage 25% to Enemy Fire Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow +241 Defense +10 to Strength +10 to Dexterity All Resistances +20 Requirements -20% Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (5)