Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

NerZhul


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
95 Necromancer




GEAR BONUSES
  • +157% Magic Find
  • +139% Extra Gold
  • +50% Faster Casting Rate
  • +10% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +25% Damage Reduction
 
Harlequin Crest
Shako

Defense: 122
Durability: 12/12
Item Level: 81
Corrupted +2 to All Skills +2 to all Attributes +142 to Life (Based on Character Level) +142 to Mana (Based on Character Level) Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 10% 74% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (1)
Silkweave
Mesh Boots

Defense: 45
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 91
Corrupted +30% Faster Run/Walk +187% Enhanced Defense +200 Defense vs. Missile Increase Maximum Mana 10% +5 to Mana after each Kill
Verdungo's Hearty Cord
Mithril Coil

Defense: 66
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 86
Corrupted +10% Faster Hit Recovery +124% Enhanced Defense +31 to Vitality Replenish Life +12 +107 Maximum Stamina +2% to Maximum Cold Resist Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 15%
Mara's Kaleidoscope
Amulet

Item Level: 94
Corrupted +2 to All Skills +5 to all Attributes All Resistances +22
Skin of the Vipermagi
Wyrmhide

Defense: 394
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +30% Faster Cast Rate +120% Enhanced Defense All Resistances +21 Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 10 48% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Socketed (2)
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 40
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 95
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +50%
Bahamut's Ring
Ring

Item Level: 88
Corrupted +119 to Mana
Bahamut's Ring
Ring

Item Level: 86
Corrupted +98 to Mana
Call to Arms
Crystal Sword
'AmnRalMalIstOhm'
Damage: 25 to 80
Durability: 16/16
Item Level: 85
+1 to All Skills +40% Increased Attack Speed +265% Enhanced Damage +5 Fire damage 7% Life stolen per hit Prevent Monster Heal +4 to Battle Cry +3 to Battle Orders +5 to Battle Command 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Battle Order's life and mana bonuses are halved. Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (5)
Lidless Wall
Grim Shield

Defense: 226
Chance to Block: 40%
Durability: 36/36
Item Level: 90
+1 to All Skills +20% Faster Cast Rate +116% Enhanced Defense +10 to Energy Increase Maximum Mana 10% +5 to Mana after each Kill +1 to Light Radius Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired)
Heart of the Oak
Flail
'KoVexPulThul'
Damage: 1 to 36
Durability: 23/23
Item Level: 79
+3 to All Skills +40% Faster Cast Rate +75% Damage to Demons +100 to Attack Rating against Demons +3 cold damage 7% Mana stolen per hit +10 to Dexterity Increase Maximum Life 6% Replenish Life +20 Increase Maximum Mana 15% All Resistances +34 Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)
Homunculus
Hierophant Trophy

'Shael'
Defense: 71
Chance to Block: 72%
Durability: 20/20
Item Level: 86
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +2 to Necromancer Skill Levels +50% Faster Block Rate 40% Increased Chance of Blocking +10% Increased Poison Damage +195% Enhanced Defense +20 to Energy Regenerate Mana 33% All Resistances +40 +5 to Mana after each Kill Socketed (1)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 784Mana
  • 1469Life

  • Strength106
  • Dexterity171
  • Vitality335
  • Energy25

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance103%
  • Cold Resistance153%
  • Lightning Resistance103%
  • Poison Resistance103%




2,818,467Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
CURSESAmplify Damage1 Decrepify1 Lower Resist1 POISON AND BONE SKILLSBone Armor1 Deadly Poison1 Corpse Explosion20 Desecrate1 SUMMONING SKILLSSummon Mastery20 Raise Skeleton Warrior16 Clay Golem1 Convocation20 Raise Skeletal Mage20 Blood Golem1 Iron Golem1 Revive1


INFO
  • Account* n7k
  • Last Login2022/01/19

Haseen


92 Desert Mercenary
Shaftstop
Boneweave

Defense: 466
Durability: 38/45
Item Level: 88
Corrupted +191% Enhanced Defense +250 Defense vs. Missile +60 to Life Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 30%
Crown of Ages
Corona

'ShaelShael'
Defense: 166
Durability: 47/50
Item Level: 90
Indestructible +1 to All Skills +70% Faster Hit Recovery +50% Enhanced Defense +146 Defense All Resistances +28 Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 12% Socketed (2)
Infinity
Mancatcher
'BerMalBerIst'
Damage: 144 to 316
Durability: 22/22
Item Level: 87
50% Chance to cast level 20 Chain Lightning when you Kill an Enemy Level 12 Conviction Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Run/Walk +129% Enhanced Damage -48% to Enemy Lightning Resistance 40% Chance of Crushing Blow Prevent Monster Heal +47 to Vitality (Based on Character Level) 30% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Level 21 Cyclone Armor (30/30 Charges) Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)