Alpha Version - Some things are unfinished!

Armory


Guardian

Nekrose


EXPANSION HARDCORE LADDER
92 Necromancer




GEAR BONUSES
  • +50% Magic Find
  • +75% Faster Casting Rate
  • +57% Faster Hit Recovery
  • +15% Damage Reduction
 
Order Circle
Ring

Item Level: 89
Corrupted +10% Faster Run/Walk +10% Faster Cast Rate +5 to Minimum Damage +43 to Attack Rating Cold Resist +11% Lightning Resist +11% Fire Resist +11% Poison Resist +28%
Aldur's Advance
Battle Boots

Defense: 43
Item Level: 94
Corrupted Indestructible +40% Faster Run/Walk +50 to Life +180 Maximum Stamina Heal Stamina Plus 32% Fire Resist +46% 10% Damage Taken Gained as Mana when Hit
Trang-Oul's Claws
Heavy Bracers

Defense: 37
Durability: 12/16
Item Level: 85
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +25% Increased Poison Damage +30 Defense Cold Resist +35% Lightning Resist +5% Fire Resist +5% Poison Resist +5%
Viper Coil
Ring

Item Level: 80
Corrupted +10% Faster Cast Rate +30 to Attack Rating +77 to Mana Poison Resist +10% Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 5% +4 to Light Radius
Harlequin Crest
Shako

'Cham'
Defense: 122
Durability: 8/12
Item Level: 92
Corrupted +2 to All Skills +2 to all Attributes +138 to Life (Based on Character Level) +138 to Mana (Based on Character Level) Physical Damage Taken Reduced by 10% 50% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items 10% Reduced Skill Cooldown Socketed (1)
Skin of the Vipermagi
Wyrmhide

'UmShaelShaelUm'
Defense: 366
Durability: 19/24
Item Level: 64
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +30% Faster Cast Rate +40% Faster Hit Recovery +120% Enhanced Defense All Resistances +61 Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 11 Socketed (4)
Venomous amulet of the Fox
Amulet

Item Level: 78
Corrupted +1 to All Skills +3 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only) +9 to Life
Bone Winding
Sharkskin Belt

Defense: 37
Durability: 11/14
Item Level: 76
+5% Faster Cast Rate +17% Faster Hit Recovery +30% Enhanced Defense +38 to Life +19 to Mana Regenerate Mana 7%
White
Unearthed Wand
'DolIo'
Damage: 22 to 28
Durability: 27/27
Item Level: 88
+3 to Poison and Bone Skills (Necromancer Only) +20% Faster Cast Rate +4 to Summon Mastery (Necromancer Only) +3 to Bone Armor (Necromancer Only) +5 to Bone Spear (Necromancer Only) +1 to Attract (Necromancer Only) Hit Causes Monster to Flee +32% +10 to Vitality +13 to Mana Magic & Elemental Damage Taken Reduced by 4 Socketed (2)
Homunculus
Hierophant Trophy

'LumLum'
Defense: 71
Chance to Block: 72%
Durability: 18/20
Item Level: 94
Corrupted +2 to Curses (Necromancer Only) +2 to Necromancer Skill Levels +30% Faster Block Rate 40% Increased Chance of Blocking +155% Enhanced Defense +40 to Energy Regenerate Mana 33% All Resistances +40 +5 to Mana after each Kill Socketed (2)
Bonehew
Ogre Axe

'HelIstIst'
Damage: 105 to 543
Durability: 75/75
Item Level: 88
50% Chance to cast level 16 Bone Spear on attack +30% Increased Attack Speed +275% Enhanced Damage Prevent Monster Heal 60% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items +20% increased Energy Bone Spear Fires 2 Additional Projectiles Requirements -20% Socketed (3)
ATTRIBUTES
  • 563Mana
  • 1440Life

  • Strength161
  • Dexterity34
  • Vitality381
  • Energy28

  • Stat Points0
  • Skill Points0


  • Fire Resistance190%
  • Cold Resistance184%
  • Lightning Resistance182%
  • Poison Resistance171%




341,775Personal Gold & Stash Gold
SKILLS
CURSESDecrepify1 POISON AND BONE SKILLSTeeth20 Bone Armor1 Deadly Poison1 Corpse Explosion1 Bone Wall12 Desecrate1 Bone Spear20 Bone Spirit20 SUMMONING SKILLSRaise Skeleton Warrior1 Clay Golem1 Convocation20 Raise Skeletal Mage1 Blood Golem1 Revive2


INFO
  • Account* Gourhc3
  • Last Login2019/05/19

Azrael


89 Desert Mercenary
Steel Shade
Armet

Defense: 150
Durability: 24/24
Item Level: 85
Corrupted Melee attacks deal splash damage +30% Increased Attack Speed 6% Mana stolen per hit +118% Enhanced Defense Replenish Life +12 +9 Fire Absorb +77 Life Gained on Melee Hit Socketed (1)
Trang-Oul's Scales
Chaos Armor

Defense: 343
Durability: 61/70
Item Level: 85
Corrupted +2 to Summoning Skills (Necromancer Only) +40% Faster Run/Walk +150% Enhanced Defense +100 Defense vs. Missile Poison Resist +40% 96% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Requirements -40% Socketed (4)
Insight
Thresher
'RalTirTalSol'
Damage: 64 to 654
Durability: 50/50
Item Level: 85
Level 15 Meditation Aura When Equipped +35% Faster Cast Rate +210% Enhanced Damage +9 to Minimum Damage 194% Bonus to Attack Rating +5 Fire damage +75 posion damage over 5 seconds +1 to Critical Strike +5 to all Attributes +2 to Mana after each Kill 23% Better Chance of Getting Magic Items Ethereal (Cannot be Repaired), Socketed (4)